• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another M&B juice vendor is no more..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Well its a sad day:( here on the west coast,I just got back from my bi-weekly trip downtown to get my juice and found they are no longer selling nic e-juice,they are only going to sell nicotine free......when I asked why...I got the ...well you know how it is,and BINGO two letters HC popped in my mind.It would seem some do gooder bleeding heart anti vaping neo nazi blew the whistle on them.I always enjoyed popping in for a vape get my juice and a few other goodies,now I will be passing by it and saying so long good friend it was nice while it lasted.I will still get my other supplies,but it wont be the same.I am thankful however that just up the street is a little hiddy hole shop that sells the same juice a bit more expensive but,I am willing to go that extra few steps to help our great vendors.I hope one day the person who ratted them out gets a boil on there ... so big even HC wont help em:D Cheers all and VAPE-ON:toast:

Cokeybill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2011
True North(Ont.)
That's the problem with non smokers, they never know when to shut their mouths. It's none of their business what a person does, but to them, they have no life and need to interfere with those around them. You know, the ones that peek out the windows every 2 minutes so they have something to gossip about. I can't say the words on here to describe these, these, these....:mad:

FlukeSDS

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal, Canada
Sorry to hear that. Honestly, I'm not even sure if there is a single B&M vendor in my hometown.

You know, the ones that peek out the windows every 2 minutes so they have something to gossip about.

Haha unfortunately I live with one of those types in my building. He walks around like he's the landlord because he knows every last detail of everything that ever happened in and around our building lol. He even leaves little post-its on our doors to remind us that we placed out garbage bags about 7 inches to the left of where they need to be.

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
It is not only annoying, it is stupid too. But then again, this is being done by the same twits that give booze to drunks and dope to junkies. Like banging bricks together. Pointless and dumb. We are slipping into a fascistic society that stamps out enemies of the state and insists on conformity. I will just keep moving further and further away from the cities and towns with more than a few thousand folks. Soon I will be huddling in a cave, miles away from civilization. Wearing my tin-foil hat and rubbing sticks together for heat. :D

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Sorry to hear that. Honestly, I'm not even sure if there is a single B&M vendor in my hometown.

Haha unfortunately I live with one of those types in my building. He walks around like he's the landlord because he knows every last detail of everything that ever happened in and around our building lol. He even leaves little post-its on our doors to remind us that we placed out garbage bags about 7 inches to the left of where they need to be.

Hand the .... idiot some astroglide....sheesh 7 inches oh my god the world is coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread