another new guy that saw the light

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawalt62

Jan 8, 2015
The ATL
Hello everyone. 1.5 pack a day smoker for 32 yrs. Bought my first ecig (eleaf istick) last Saturday and haven't had a real cig since. Gotta say, I'm feeling pretty good about myself but only 6 days in. I have a lot to learn about this but can't wait to start the journey. I have never smoked in my house and I have to admit it's a little strange vaping inside but my wife is so supportive guess I will learn to enjoy it inside for a change especially when it's 15 degrees out :)

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Hi
That's great! Just stick with it! There are going to be a lot of up's and downs. I quit after 40 years plus. And I have never felt better and my wife and friends support it. If I had not been all the help and support from everyone on this forum I may have gone back to analogs two years ago. Stay Clam and Vap On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamexman

Nov 20, 2014
utah
Hello everyone. 1.5 pack a day smoker for 32 yrs. Bought my first ecig (eleaf istick) last Saturday and haven't had a real cig since. Gotta say, I'm feeling pretty good about myself but only 6 days in. I have a lot to learn about this but can't wait to start the journey. I have never smoked in my house and I have to admit it's a little strange vaping inside but my wife is so supportive guess I will learn to enjoy it inside for a change especially when it's 15 degrees out :)
Congrats! I started with a itaste vv 3.0 but I've been eyeing the I stick. How are you liking it? Did you get the 20w one?

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi, cawalt - Welcome aboard!

"Only" 6 days? That's a good first step - quite an accomplishment! Welcome to your new, smoke-free life! I'm sure your are going to go through some good days and some rough ones. Enjoy the good one and grit yer teeth through the rough. You'll be glad you did.

Glad you have a wonderful wife who supports you in your vaping and your efforts to quit the analogs.

If there's anything we can do to help you with your new-found vaping, just let us know.

Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread