another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharoline424

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2011
Pearl River LA
I've been vaping for about a week and a half now. I got a cig2o and love the flavor of their tobacco carts that came with the kit. It's difficult to get cartos from cig2o, so I ordered some sample packs from vapor4life. I couldn't believe how fast my order came in!!!! So far my favorite is the 555. I still crave analog every once in a while. (I don't understand why, they taste nasty!) I let myself have one every so often mainly to keep from stressing. Only had 4 today!!! Most of the time when I crave an analog, it's during stressful times. I was thinking about getting a higher dose of nic for those times. Anyone tried this?

Congrats on your decision to give up the smokes! V4L is a great place for cartomizers. I recommend you get a stockpile of high-test ones, like 36 mg, in an cigarette like flavor like Wowboy, or Parliament. When you get a mad urge to smoke make yourself vape some high-test for a while and then see if you don't lose that urge.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi Sharoline. Just so you don't beat yourself up over this, it's not that big of a deal to occasionally smoke a cigarette -- even if that occasionally is a couple of times a day or just with your morning coffee. It just relieves your stress and at the same time reminds you how nasty tasting they are. It took me almost a week to even want to quit.

I recommend you get a stockpile of high-test ones, like 36 mg, in an cigarette like flavor like Wowboy, or Parliament. When you get a mad urge to smoke make yourself vape some high-test for a while and then see if you don't lose that urge.

A great idea from Michelle!!!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yes - some people keep some higher nic cartos or juice around for when they have a bad craving. Could also be useful when you are in a situation where you can't vape very often.

It's OK. I don't vape constantly and I can vape at home and work, so when I feel needy either vape a bit more or use a stronger flavor (like that Vapor4Life WOWbacco or WOWBoy) or both. I keep a Wowbacco cart in my pocket. BTW those Vapor4Life drip tips are nice - I would not drip in one (the juice would probably go down the center air channel) but if you have a carto that is hot on the lips you can pop out the soft cap mouth end and use the drip tip instead - vapes real nice and keeps your lips cool. I also found one clear plastic 510/901 drip tip I have works in a KR8 carto too.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
I was thinking about getting a higher dose of nic for those times. Anyone tried this?

Yep, I keep some DIY 36mg loaded in a carto to chain hit in emergencies:
1) Waking up
2) Driving to work
3) Working
4) Coming home to 4 kids
5) Crying myself to sleep

I find high nic stuff to be extremely usefull in scenerios like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread