Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

onig

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
cambridge, england
Gonna give this a try. Played with some disposables.

You won't look back, I did the same as you earlier this year, if you're gadget inclined if can also get addictive all these different devices, any ideas where you want to go next. Personally I wished I never tried disposables and started on an ego battery from there onwards and upwards. I'm about to embark on rebuildables next. All the terms can be daunting but after a while you'll get the hang of it.

Alot of clever people on this forum too. If they talk jargon just ask them to explain it more.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Well disposables got me to believe that this could work. Went and got a kit from a local place yesterday. (Whim Wham Vapes) AWESOME PLACE! A lot of help.
2 ego t batt 1000mah, pack of cartos, charger,ect... And 3 different juices fer about the cost of a carton.

Get whatever you can to get started. There's no bad ideas really. It's awesome you have a place where you can get nudged in the right direction too.

Squishy4ta

Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Fort myers, fl
Yes get whatever works for you. There is not bad setup. Just saying what I expierenced with disposables. I personally like vaping at about 9 watts so I like all the neat gadgets but everyone is different. The guy I work with who uses cigs smokes at about 6.5 watts and that's what he likes. I just like to be in control of my vaping. I'm a control freak lol.

Squishy4ta

Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Fort myers, fl
Oh and it can work! I really though I would never stop smoking. Tried everything and was even skeptical at first of ecigs cuz of my bad expierence with them a few years back. It took a few months of my coworker convincing me to just go try and now I'm no longer smoking analogs! So yes it can most definitely work. Just remember it isn't smoking an analog so keep that in mind that it isn't exactly the same. But it's pretty damn close and I for one am so grateful I switched. I don't stink anymore and I get to choose what flavor I wanna smoke. My kids have this game they play. They see who can guess what flavor I'm vaping. It's so cute. They are so happy I switched. I don't hear them say ewes mommy u smell like smoke. Or when are you gonna stop smoking mommy it's gross please stop. They are one of my biggest reasons for switching.

ziptied

Dec 18, 2012
Charleston, SC
Well disposables got me to believe that this could work. Went and got a kit from a local place yesterday. (Whim Wham Vapes) AWESOME PLACE! A lot of help.
2 ego t batt 1000mah, pack of cartos, charger,ect... And 3 different juices fer about the cost of a carton.

hmm I wonder if there is one of those places here...

dave240

Nov 25, 2012
edmonton
Welcome, im still a new e smoker, (6 weeks), i have no desire to smoke an analog....just too many benefits to e smoking...i first started with a Prosmoke (mini cig, size of real cig)....it worked fine, however the batteries need constant charging......and the liquid in the pre-filled carts dry out quicker, so you dont get tons of vapor, or that throat hit.....(im thinking without those two, your gonna go back to analogs).....anyways, now i have an Ego-t (tank) model, bigger battery (ausome), so now my biggest thing is trying to find flavors of e juice that will work for me......Wow , there is so much choice and more opinions out there.....watch the videos people put out there, at least you will see what these devices look like, and how they perform......i like to keep it simple, so far i like my e smoke....my lungs feel better, and i dont stink.....this forum is super helpful, so use it to ans all your questions.....

dave240

Nov 25, 2012
edmonton
Duraspank, i asked the same question last week.....re the smoke free banner.....you have to have a minimum of 15 posts on here first, (your close), if you like mine for instance....then click on it......another site will open showing a few choices, click on the one you like, fill in the data (how many cigs you smoked daily, cost), it will calculate some stuff......then copy the info on the banner.....then click on the settings on top of page by your name......then on left side click on edit signature, it will open up your signature box (should look blank), put your curson in text area, then paste, the smoke free thing will appear from there on in, and will update daily...its very cool, I also manualy update the edit signature with how much ive spent on supplies for e smoking, hope this helped out
Dave in Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread