Aspire Nautilus + Istick TC40W

Status
Not open for further replies.

DvGDennis

Feb 26, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm new on the forum.
Already vape for several years now, started with the "ego eroll" came back to the bad sigarettes by a half year.
Finally end of 2015 started over with a "Justfog 1408 ultimate" first it was great to see how much improved this was. Next the "14 series" came out in the Netherlands. Sow with the advise for more improvement I bought this. First impression was great!!
After this I try to get more and more information about all the vape stuff.
Last week I bought myself a present, the "Aspire nautilus Mini" this together with my old battery from my justfog. (3.8v) this didn't work well. My intention, to buy a boxmod soon so I could use my Nautilus with the subohm Ni200 coils from "vapeonly"
Yesterday I bought my "Eleaf Istick TC 40w" without the subohm coils, because they where out of stock.
Now with lot of pleasure a vape my "Nautilus + Istick" at 13.5W - 5.17V. Big clouds with biggest air hole direct over lungs. And also bigggg clouds mouth to lungs with second biggest hole.
Great buy, very happy to blow the room full of clouds already. Can't wait for my next buy... Subohm 0.25 and vape this at full 40w.
Final conclusion, great vaper, great taste.

Grtz Dennis

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm new on the forum.
Already vape for several years now, started with the "ego eroll" came back to the bad sigarettes by a half year.
Finally end of 2015 started over with a "Justfog 1408 ultimate" first it was great to see how much improved this was. Next the "14 series" came out in the Netherlands. Sow with the advise for more improvement I bought this. First impression was great!!
After this I try to get more and more information about all the vape stuff.
Last week I bought myself a present, the "Aspire Nautilus Mini" this together with my old battery from my justfog. (3.8v) this didn't work well. My intention, to buy a boxmod soon so I could use my Nautilus with the subohm Ni200 coils from "vapeonly"
Yesterday I bought my "Eleaf Istick TC 40w" without the subohm coils, because they where out of stock.
Now with lot of pleasure a vape my "Nautilus + Istick" at 13.5W - 5.17V. Big clouds with biggest air hole direct over lungs. And also bigggg clouds mouth to lungs with second biggest hole.
Great buy, very happy to blow the room full of clouds already. Can't wait for my next buy... Subohm 0.25 and vape this at full 40w.
Final conclusion, great vaper, great taste.

Grtz Dennis
I started a brother of mine vaping on Christmas 2014. Today he uses the identical setup at 11 watts.

Yesterday he stared using unflavored DIY I sent him with the same % of nic as his mail order premix. He diluted the premix 50-50 with the unflavored and says it tastes exactly the same. The 240 ml bottle cost $2.50 in ingrediants. He should be able to dilute the pre mix down to 1 part to 3 parts and still get good taste. I mention this in case you are thinking about where to go next with your vaping.

Last edited:

DvGDennis

Feb 26, 2016
I'm from the Netherlands
I started a brother of mine vaping on Christmas 2014. Today he uses the identical setup at 11 watts.

Yesterday he stared using unflavored DIY I sent him with the same % of nic as his mail order premix. He diluted the premix 50-50 with the unflavored and says it tastes exactly the same. The 240 ml bottle cost $2.50 in ingrediants. He should be able to dilute the pre mix down to 1 part to 3 parts and still get good taste. I mention this in case you are thinking about where to go next with your vaping.
I'm from the Netherlands and it's a question for me where to find a supplier that can deliver me good cheap main ingredients to make my own liquid. Already tried some American websites, but don't ship to the Netherlands. I'm very curious for my next steps. Build my own coils, make my own sweet liquid... That's why I signed up for this forum.

Thnx for your reply mate.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm from the Netherlands
I'm from the Netherlands and it's a question for me where to find a supplier that can deliver me good cheap main ingredients to make my own liquid. Already tried some American websites, but don't ship to the Netherlands. I'm very curious for my next steps. Build my own coils, make my own sweet liquid... That's why I signed up for this forum.

Thnx for your reply mate.
I don't know how you get nic in Europe but I hear in a few months there are draconian new rules that might make it impossible. Here in the US I can buy a 1 liter bottle of 10% nic for $50. I have several and may get several more because I'm worried about government interference here in the good old US of A. That one liter bottle has 100,000 mg of nic. The smoke from a single cigarette exposes you to 1 mg of nic. If you are vaping 25 mg of nic per day in your liquid that one liter bottle should last 4,000 days or 11 years. If it's kept in an amber glass bottle in the freezer it might last that long. There is lots to read in the forum about long term storage of nic but first you have to get some.

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I'm vaping Space Jam 'Eclipse' 50/50 3mg at 12W on my Nautilus Mini, it's very nice. I use it without the drip tip and vape off of the top of the tank. Much better flavour and draw...

Best starter tank going. I have two different sub ohm tanks too (Highly reccomend the Aspire Cleito) but still use my Nautilus Mini too.

Reactions: DvGDennis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread