Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarsligger

Sep 27, 2018
Greetings!

I'm another newbie to vaping, started 9 days ago with the most simple setup. I used to smoke 30 to 40 Marlboro's a day but have now switched to the Justfog Q16, haven't smoked (or wanted) a sig since then. Until now I've only vaped some basic liquids (50/50/12mg) and altough I've looked at more advanced setups and DIY liquids I will try to keep it very basic for the next months, my main goal is to quit smoking or at least try to until the new year.

About me: I'm Dutch, 43, am married for 20 years and have 1 daughter. I enjoy travelling, reading (only true crime), music (thrash/punk/psychobilly), and online forums.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Greetings!

I'm another newbie to vaping, started 9 days ago with the most simple setup. I used to smoke 30 to 40 Marlboro's a day but have now switched to the Justfog Q16, haven't smoked (or wanted) a sig since then. Until now I've only vaped some basic liquids (50/50/12mg) and altough I've looked at more advanced setups and DIY liquids I will try to keep it very basic for the next months, my main goal is to quit smoking or at least try to until the new year.

About me: I'm Dutch, 43, am married for 20 years and have 1 daughter. I enjoy travelling, reading (only true crime), music (thrash/punk/psychobilly), and online forums.

Welcome to ECF Dwarsligger,

Good Luck Vaping is the healthier way, don't get the mind set of at least until the new year. There are so many variables with vaping you'll want to try and keep trying until you find that sweet spot that really works best for you. Change or adjust the mgs of nicotine, change the wattage, even the PG/VG ratio or the setup can make a difference. Find what works best for you.
Just keep trying you can do it!!
Don't give up those stinky analogs aren't worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread