Another Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I have been a smoker for 28 years and a friend just turned me on to vaping. I just odered an Ego C Twist and another Ego battery some CE4 and VIVI Nova Mini tanks along with some juice from Mt. Baker Vapor. I should have my orders at the first of the week and I am looking forward to trying this and hopefully quit the analogs. This forum is ineresting and helpful. 3 days ago I didnt know anything about this but beween alot of hours of research and refering to this forum I have learned alot. Wish me luck and again hello everyone!

piruned

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
huntsville, al
Good luck and welcome to the forum. I am still getting around and learning stuff myself. IMO you couldn't have picked a better spot ;)

Good job on snatching up an Ego twist. It's one of the better batteries to start out with, as you can adjust the voltage to suit your tastes. I also dig the vivi's. There are a few complaints against them, but they are easy to use, and decent enough to begin with. If I had started out with your setup, I think I woulda tossed my cigs a bit earlier.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
yea im also new with vaping, about a month now, but it does a very positive job for me to reduce and quitting analogue.

I found out that those Mods, type of vaping gadget, recoiling, those DIY stuff, making own ejuice and such, are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE to me.

Proof? i spent more hours with this forum compared to Facebooking ! ahahaha :lol:

I'm same way.. almost 30 days and i've already spent 270$... which in reality is only a tad bit more than what I would have already spent so I'm not too upset about it.. and plus I can enjoy smoking now so thats a plus in my book!

RicRat

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
SAN ANTONIO
Welcome! I started back in July and have not looked back. Any time I had a crave for smoke I just picked up the ecig and puffed until it passed. I was very surprised how easy it was for me. I smoked a pack a day for over 30 years. Had 1 pack left when I got my kit and it lasted a week.
I started with a KGO 1100mah, then went to the KGO VV's which have been great for me until this past week. I guess the battery posts are pushed down and can't get a good contact. I tried to pull them, but no good. I went ahead and orded a ProVari instead of buying more KGO's. Figured I might as well buy a quality pv and not waste money on what amounts to disposible batteries.
I gave my old KGO kit to my sister-in-law and got the mother-in-law going also. I have also passed out several cards from suppliers to others.

Good luck and have fun,
Rick

Last edited:

TrueV

Feb 17, 2013
Alabama, US
Welcome Mike and Good Luck!! Actually if you are really interested in quitting the smokes, you won't have any problems switching over to vaping. You have the right equipment coming. I smoked for 27 years and my wife smoked for 33 years. We went into a shop and bought eGo-T's on Friday 7/29/11 and we started using them exclusively on 8/1/11 and neither of us have ever smoked another cigarette. You will smell better and you will smell better. You are going to love it.

*Sky*

Mar 8, 2013
KL
Welcome to ECF Mike.. I smoked for 10 years and this is my second attempt to stop smoking. 1st attempt with ce2 + ego battery doesnt work years ago.. Now with current mod and tech they developed, I'll never go back with analog cig again.. Vaping was never been this satisfied and I'm quite happy with my decision to stop smoking.. I feel much better and much healthier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread