Another North Texas newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
Sure do appreciate the welcoming and supportive vibe.

Underwhelmed, living in Springtown I'm sure you have to make trips into town for lots of things. I know a few people who live out your way and just love it.

I try and only go into Ft.Worth once a week. I used to make the drive in every morning, but now I work here in town so it's only a 5 mile commute.

It is really quiet out here, as long as you don't mind the critters. My house is in the middle of a cow pasture and we get everything from scorpions and snakes to coyotes and bobcats in the yard or passing by.

I went to Azle yesterday to get a memory card from Walmart, and every car in the lot had flyers under the windshield wipers for a new e-cig shop that had just opened up. I swung by and grabbed some store mixed juice and looked around. Nice folks, they had a decent selection of ego and eroll kits as well as Protanks and carto tanks. They were still just setting everything up, so it should only get better.

I hope they do well as the only other shop around here only has 808 cigalikes.

Underwhelmed

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
My sister, who lives in Paradise (near you), would love to know the address for the Azle store.
The store is called Vaporettes, it is on FM730, right beside/behind the CVS pharmacy which is right at 730 and HWY 199.

I can PM you the phone number if you would like it, I think posting it here might be against the rules.

Edit-No phone number on the flier, but if your sister has been in Azle recently she should know where this is.

Last edited:

Underwhelmed

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
Thank you so much. Anything that makes it more convenient for my sis means that it is more likely she'll stick with it.

:2cool:

No problem, you are quite welcome.

I may not end up buying anything else from those folks, but if it helps anyone stop smoking, I will tell everyone I know about it.

It is nice to have a place I can run and pick up something if I need to though.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and wanted to say hello. So...hello!

I've been cig free for almost a month now and couldn't be more pleased. Thanks to all the great info on this site I'm feeling more comfortable in some of our local vape shops, and more confidant ordering online.

I appreciate the help, thank you one and all.

Wow, get right out of town! I grew up in Haltom City. :) Saw your title and decided to come say hi to a fellow Texan, and you're from my home town!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your success. :)

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Unfettered, small world, huh? I've only lived here five years, but I like it so far. Work for the city as a public works employee, you should see all the vaping going on outside the break room. Two new full fledged vape shops in town, not to mention all the other places that carry ecig supplies.

Appreciate the welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread