Another off-topic thread: I'm still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
I've been getting some messages asking where I've been, am I okay... just wanted to post I AM still alive! Been crazy-busy this summer, and the only place I've been posting semi-regularly is FaceBook. The short story: my father was diagnosed with renal cancer in May. He had surgery last week of June, had his kidney removed, prognosis is excellent, though he's still recovering both physically and emotionally. Pretty traumatizing for all of us. I have my own health concerns that I'm not ready to discuss just yet, but fingers are crossed it's not serious. I have some tests coming up that I've had to keep rescheduling.

On the light side, I became a first time aunt on to the sweetest little girl, ever - my brother and his wife had a baby on May 9, and I'm spending as much time as possible at their place. Just for the cuteness factor, here's her first 4th of July (it's only about 5 seconds. And note that is my brother's voice, not Lexi's :laugh: )

Veering back to the topic of LF and e-cigs, since I feel kinda silly and self-absorbed making a thread about myself - I haven't touched my Rivas and Egos, since picking up the T-Rex. I need to order new batteries, because I am going through these things like crazy!!!! Love, love, love it. Ah, so I veered it back to LF-e-cigs, AND myself. Jeez. I AM self-absorbed. :facepalm:

Miss y'all and thanks for your concern! I'll try not to be such a stranger.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
~~~ Neemy ~~~:laugh:

That baby breaks the cute-o-meter! She is adorable. I know you said she was cute, but this is the first time I have known you to UnDer-StaTe something - lol

Great to see you posting here. We miss you and your wacky sense of humor. Think of your often (as you know). Still have your dad in my prayers for restoration to health and recovery. That baby is good medicine for him.

Take care of yourself and please do not be a stranger. You have a support system here. And Liberty Flights is still the #1 place to get your supplies :vapor:

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread