Another Pluid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

synic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2011
SLC, Utah
Hi all, new REOnaut here, fresh from the Buzz Pro world. I've got myself a white and black kicked Reo Grand and I'm loving it.

Somehow I lucked out and got my hands on some full strength pluid. It seems there is some question about whether or not it's safe to vape from the REO's plastic bottle.

Does anyone vape this stuff in their REO?

synic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2011
SLC, Utah
I vape Pluid and a DIY clone out of Reo bottles and store it in plastic bottles all the time and haven't had a problem. Will probably crack not-glass tanks though.

Jack

That's what I was hoping to hear. I did drip a bit in my atty just to try it out and I think it's pretty fantastic tasting, so it's good to hear that it'll be ok in my REO.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Help me out here, Murdock, can I store it in the plastic bottles that come in the REO? I love the juice, it's pretty tasty!

Yeah, it does't etch or crack those bottles. Like with many other juices there might be some leeching. So it might effect the taste slightly. But, that bottle is small enough that you would be passing the juice through it too fast to really effect the taste. FYI, I send all my samples in 10ml bottles made from the same materiel.

Gioajack

Resting In Peace
Jul 20, 2012
Conifer, Colorado
I've had Pluid in a Reo Mini bottle for the last 3 months, I top it off 3 times a week when I go to the club. Hasn't leaked out of the bottle, dripped on the ground, burned through the earth's crust and burned a hole all the way to China yet.

I'll give it another couple of months and announce the results of this highly scientific test. If things don't go well I'm sure you'll see it mentioned on the national news.

Jack

synic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2011
SLC, Utah
I've had Pluid in a Reo Mini bottle for the last 3 months, I top it off 3 times a week when I go to the club. Hasn't leaked out of the bottle, dripped on the ground, burned through the earth's crust and burned a hole all the way to China yet.

I'll give it another couple of months and announce the results of this highly scientific test. If things don't go well I'm sure you'll see it mentioned on the national news.

Jack

Haha, fair enough :D

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
murdockmeme.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.