Another plus for the ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
I used to worry about getting those little smoker's lines around my mouth- you know the ones... the little wrinkles you get around your lips from dragging on a cig. I was starting to get them and it really bothered me.

I realized the other day that I don't do the "lip purse" when I vape, now my lips are just relaxed like normal.

BONUS not having to worry about getting THOSE wrinkles!!

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I'd venture a guess that those little wrinkles are more from the toxic smoke turning your supple, youthful skin into something more like an old leather shoe than how you purse your lips to take a drag.

Actually, it's both. Smoking? Lose/lose... vaping? Win/win...

(I'm at the age where supple, youthful skin is just a fond memory, but I have seen quite an improvement since I started vaping. Even some of the dreaded "age spots" are disappearing! Now that I call a miracle...)

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
I used to worry about getting those little smoker's lines around my mouth- you know the ones... the little wrinkles you get around your lips from dragging on a cig. I was starting to get them and it really bothered me.

I realized the other day that I don't do the "lip purse" when I vape, now my lips are just relaxed like normal.

BONUS not having to worry about getting THOSE wrinkles!!

Yikes! My actually asked me if I was going to develop those things. Of course I said no. :D

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I just saw my facial gal this weekend and haven't seen her in 4 weeks. She said "WOW, what have you been using on your face? Your skin looks great". I told her nothing new. She thought I was lying and using a product I bought else where. I've known her for 5 years and she's never acted like this and she's pretty blunt on the condition of my skin. She truly was impressed.

After several back and forths that I truly am using nothing new, it dawned on me! I told her I quit smoking and drinking even more water (I've always drank nothing but water but drink more now thanks to vaping). She said that had to be it!

So vape away ladies, drink your water and look forward to better looking skin!!!! :banana:

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
I just saw my facial gal this weekend and haven't seen her in 4 weeks. She said "WOW, what have you been using on your face? Your skin looks great". I told her nothing new. She thought I was lying and using a product I bought else where. I've known her for 5 years and she's never acted like this and she's pretty blunt on the condition of my skin. She truly was impressed.

After several back and forths that I truly am using nothing new, it dawned on me! I told her I quit smoking and drinking even more water (I've always drank nothing but water but drink more now thanks to vaping). She said that had to be it!

So vape away ladies, drink your water and look forward to better looking skin!!!! :banana:

Woo hoo! Congratulations! I have been getting a little depressed over the past few years because everyone has believed me when I told them my age lol. Used to be I looked a lot younger than I was. Well I just kept telling myself that it was inevitable, but I really knew that smoking was destroying my complexion. Now I have noticed a brightness to my skin that I didn't have for years, no matter what kind of product I used on it. Major bonus!

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
I am luckily blessed with good skin and not too many wrinkles- mostly it's genetics, my mother is 73 and not terribly wrinkled for her age. And I never really saw a whole lot of skin damage from smoking that *I* could tell- except those damn lines around my lips starting.

Of course, I don't tan or sit in the sun, and I wear an SPF15 moisturizer on my face every single day. I swear that moisturizer has worked miracles for me LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread