another question for u buzz pro people out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
You are talking about the only PV I've ever had that I've been 100% satisfied with...I can't recommend the BP enough.

It's pretty efficient, but running LR is hard on batteries so I'd say with a set of standard gray Ultrafire 880mah batts you will be looking at using two sets of batts per day (changing batts once a day), depending on how much you vape. I prefer ikenvape 801 fusions, but I can tell you that running the LR Fusions takes a couple hours off of my batter life compared to running the standard fusions.

Notcigs has these powerizer batteries now that are supposed to be way better than the Ultrafires, and last much longer.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ese-powerizer-batteries-buzz-pro-awesome.html

They are unprotected though...which is fine as the BP has protection built in, but some people worry about unprotected batts and charging etc.

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I use 3ohm at about 5v, and change my batteries out about once a day (usually about an hour or 2 earlier than the day before) so about once every 10 days I will have to change my batteries at the very begening of the day, and again at the very end of the day.

By far the most enjoyable vaping experience I have ever had, I LOVE being able to dial in the perfect wattage t match the juice I am using.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I prefer ikenvape 801 fusions, but I can tell you that running the LR Fusions takes a couple hours off of my batter life compared to running the standard fusions.

I tried a LR Fusion on a friends Buzz pro tonight, and intentionally fired it between yellow and red, and got a super burny taste. Having had that experience once, I wouldn't want to use LR hardware with the Buzz. The 2.5 ohm DC cartos I helped my friend pick out from avidvaper seem to work great with the Buzz Pro. It gives you full access to every setting on the dial, and TONS of warm vapor.

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Well, if you can't remember the last time you charged your batts, I would say the run time is pretty good. :p

I have to change them out every morning when I wake up just to be sure. (I'm using the Powerizers, BTW).

Dunno about DCC's, though. Being able to throttle the BP to whatever voltage you want, DCC's don't make sense IMO on the BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread