Another refrigerate question but the apt flooded so please humor me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
friday night we wake up from a nap to find laundry machine stuck in span dumping water everywhere. Call emergency maint guy refuses to believe my description, tells me to get some towels. Next morning real staff come and call the cleaning company, they leave industrial fans to dry out carpet, no A/c till this evening. Hotel stay etc etc arrgggg

Anyways, sorry rant over :)

I had a bunch of juice all flavored.. Some had been opened, had a few big 240ml bottles from itc unopened. Given the apt was going to be hitting the mid 90s i threw everything into the fridge... My question is should i leave them there now, or bring em out and keep em in a cool dark corner?

Thank goodness my mega order of 6 and 3 mg from ejuices.com hadn't come yet, got some of the artist collection, bunch of

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Anything you're not gonna use within the next couple months would be good to keep in the fridge...although as long as it's not hot and sunny where you keep the juice it oughta be ok without refrigeration.

Thanks! It was hard to get a concencus i did read some stories of peoples juice going bad in the fridge, hopefully i get lucky :)

Going to get a wee fridge/freezer for my man cave next week and a bunch of the nude armor nic and freeze it. I know they are a bit more $ but the prepackaged aspect is really appealing,

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Shouldn't need refrigeration.

sorry for your crisis......I'm very surprised that the apartment maint doesn't put metal or rubber shallow pans under washing machine. I have never had one that I didn't do that to......ditto, the water heater, of course. Both have a drain in the pan as well, where if anything bursts, it drains to the outside or under the house.

I'm suprised they passed an insurance inspection, flooding is expensive !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread