Another source for NPRO batteries ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

not.joy

Jul 17, 2010
Wisconsin
Using njoy's NPRO Duo (<or called "2n1").
'Somewhere...' in one of these threads, one of the posts indicated there's other e-cig sellers who offer the same size battery as the NPRO Duo uses. Lately every NPRO replacement battery I've ordered via njoy either doesn't work at all, or within matter of days the charging mechanism fails. IF different companies' batteries are interchangeable, can somebody give me the name of what other e-cig sales entity offers the same size battery as NPRO's. so i can order from them instead. Thanks.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
Using NJoy's NPRO Duo (<or called "2n1").
'Somewhere...' in one of these threads, one of the posts indicated there's other e-cig sellers who offer the same size battery as the NPRO Duo uses. Lately every NPRO replacement battery I've ordered via NJoy either doesn't work at all, or within matter of days the charging mechanism fails. IF different companies' batteries are interchangeable, can somebody give me the name of what other e-cig sales entity offers the same size battery as NPRO's. so i can order from them instead. Thanks.

If you want to keep the NPRO, then consider getting the NCig adaptor and switching batts entirely. The batt life is better (although reliability is still an issue).

not.joy

Jul 17, 2010
Wisconsin
Thanks for response. I started out with NJoy's original (3-part) NPro, then switched to NCig back in 10/09, when advised NCig batteries' charge lasted longer. (Had been 2-pk/day smoker.) NCig batteries also never lasted beyond a couple months, then replacement batteries weren't reliable at all, AND vaporizers caused even more problems. Started on the current NPro Duo to avoid having to use vaporizer.
By now I've got an 'investment' in about 5 NPro Duo semi-usable batteries & a month's cartridge supplies, so have held off making costly switch to another brand (another starter kit, etc.) until having more info on other brands' battery reliability.
My original question to this site/forum was to find out whether there are other e-cig brand names using the same size (interchangeable) battery/charger as the NPro uses --I had the hope that maybe out there somewhere there might be some supplier whose batteries actually are reliable. (Batteries ordered from the NJoy site initially, back in late '09, WERE reliable for at least a couple months.) These lately that I've either ordered/paid for, or that were sent as replacement, are just frustrating to use. Like, immediately after charging, battery starts blinking red when in use; or, basically, they all just quit, don't take charge. (I'm using both types of chargers, wall/computer.
Any other e-cig dealer out there I could order batteries from that "might..." be more reliable, and that would work with the NPro Duo cartridges/charger???? Thanks.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I use the Nicostick with the atty now but you can probably find what you are looking for here.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...geable-parts-size-comparison.html#post1606875

--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
The 4081's aren't really as bad as some people make them out to be. I just personally found that I preferred a manual battery and then a higher voltage, but the 4081 passthroughs I have really knocked my socks off, to tell you the truth, because they run at closer to 5 volts. When I wanted a passthrough for the 510, the only kind available at the time had an inline battery, which keeps the voltage down around the same as a regular battery, so it really wasn't that great.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hi bearscreek. Nice to see someone else that likes the RN4081---sometimes it feels a little lonely around here.:(

Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Support CASAA

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
I don't use it any more, but I have quite a few as backups or to use if I ever need a truly cigarette-looking e-cig. I guess the main reason I don't use them is because of moving to big battery mods, etc., but I actually ordered an adapter to go from 510 to 4081, so I guess at this point I could actually use them (the atties) if I took a notion to. I just like to give the 4081 a little credit sometimes, because the atties are workhorses and so many people get a bad taste for them, usually because they paid way too much for them, I guess.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
the atties are workhorses and so many people get a bad taste for them, usually because they paid way too much for them, I guess.

I agree. I still use the atty but on a Nicosticks or Wall Wart mod. If I want to use a model with a stock battery, I use the 102.
There are places to get good deals on the atty and one is Heaven's Gifts, but generally first time users buy where they are overpriced.

Support CASAA

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Oh, I know. I stocked up on a nice handful last summer from Heaven's Gifts. I think they're still $5.50 there, too.

That's what I paid for them. I sure hope they still go for that. I got enough for years, but then I'm paranoid about not having enough to last forever 8-oso I thinking about getting more.

Support CASAA
CASAA.org

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I got an njoy 3 pc as a gift. It got me started vaping,but my advice would be throw it all in a garbage can and get one of the many better devices out there. That thing was othing but a hassle.20 some bucks for an atty. I don't see how I used that thing as long as I did.

Just throw it my way.:):):)

Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread