Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Walked in tonight and turned the TV one. Bravo popped up and the Housewives of Beverley Hills was just starting. I don't know much about this show (actually nothing), but there on the screen was a woman vaping on the preview or past view section of the show. I'm now stuck watching this thing to see what they do.

The group of women are having a dinner party and they've just started drinking wine. Sorry I can't give too many specifics since I have no clue who these women are, but the red head is holding an e cig and just said something about it being Saturday and a good time for annihilation. God I love DVRs.

The chick vaping is Allison Dubois a Medium and Camille's friend for anyone that watches the show. They're talking about this being the dinner party from H*ll. Okay, the show "Medium" on TV is/was about this woman's real life and apparently she consults on the show. That had some massive fruity drinks before dinner and after wine during they're onto more fruity ones.

Darn, half these women posed for for Penthouse, Playboy and Hustler magazine earlier in life, this is starting to look like not a good E Cig marketing opportunity. Finally after two or three after dinner strong cocktails, Allison pulls out the PV and they start commenting on it as being like a prop from a movie or something. One of the woman says later (they cut away from the scenes and make comments about what had happened), "OMG how obnoxious" and imitates a drag like you would see on ...... madness. Another woman of the group says "So you vaporize a cigarette so you don't inhale the smoke you're just inhaling the vapor, good for Allison. She didn't want to sit at my dinner table blowing smoke! (Yay! a good comment). I think that might be the end of the PV talk but she is continuing using it right to the commercial. Checked the episode- Dinner Party from H*ll:producer's Cut. Not sure if this is a one time showing or if it gets repeated.

All I can say about this show is I can't believe these women are friends. I just know the language would get them banned on this forum. She's puffing on an automatic battery PV of some sort. I don't know if any of you have seen this show but I think this group would drive me up a wall to watch. I don't think the PV was a marketing prop since she continued to use it the entire show.

Hope someone can catch this, if you can take the biatches. :laugh: :laugh: :vapor:

*edit* Found out this was from back in Feb, just don't spend enough time in General E Cig discussion I suppose. Moderators feel free to delete. However had I not seen the E Cig thing, I could have saved an hour.

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Yes, it was hard working through the episode, but I really was curious about how the E Cig became part of the story. Lady, it's good to hear that it drew your interest into checking them out though. I think anything or anyone that generates interest for smokers is a good thing.

As a totally confirmed smoker that had to be persuaded by my gf to buy the first one (coerced is probably a better description) and now over two years later, I say whatever it takes.

izabella

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
in my body in the Windy city
I saw that episode. The chick vaping is not a regular - she's a friend or acquaintance of one of the regulars (Camille Grammar, Kelsey Grammar's ex-wife). Camille invited her to the dinner party to stir up trouble, and boy did she ever!

That was the first time I'd ever seen anyone with a PV, and her nasty, stank attitude turned me off so much I never would have considered e-cigs had it not been for someone else putting the thought into my head. Of course, those drinks as big as your head probably had a lot more to do with her nasty attitude than the PV!

As for the women and the show, that's a few hours of my life I will never get back and I'm mad as hell about it!

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Robin, how could you, Housewives? I don't know anything about those Italians from N. NJ or Bethany, the Countess or Alex from NY. For that matter, I have no interest how Tamara and Vickie are up each other's butts and leaving their husbands for the good life. Oops, well, it makes you laugh at people.

That being said, I never saw the BH's show until I saw the E Cig episode and don't expect I ever will. The DVR only has so much room, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread