Any advice for a new user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

want.c10h14n2

Oct 7, 2008
Hi all, I am new here

I am from south africa and e-cigarettes are only appearing here now
I have placed an order for the only local one I could find, called twisp. It should be arriving next week.

Has anyone heard of it, or does anyone know if it is any good? The starter pack cost quite a bit of money and I would hate to have wasted my money. Also, I have never used an e-cigarette before. I haven't smoked in about 2 years, but have been using Nicorette gum ever since. Will an e-cigarette feel better?

Hey I have been a smoker for 9 years and by the time I ordered my electronic cigarette (which was a couple of days ago) i was smoking about a pack and a half a day and now I am only smoking about 4 cigarettes a day while using the electronic cigarette so this thing definitely helps. I have DESPERATELY tried quitting smoking in the past and I had tried everything else on the market that would help quit smoking but to no avail.

Good Luck!! :)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Thx I will check it out on google. btw how does the nicotine delivery of an e-cigarette differ to that of a normal cigarette?
it's the same method , via inhalation. choose the right strength cart or liquid and the effect is the same. But e-cigs taste better, smell better..cherry , chocolate, ice cream so much choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread