• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Aussie Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
My sister has 2 orders that have been at customs all day... hoping they'll show up tomorrow.

I have a DSE905 (ie cheapy SD copy), which has been great, batteries last all day on one charge. Except yesterday the atomiser went off by itself, and got almost red hot. Nearly burnt my fingers and the cartridge melted a bit. Waiting to see if they have a faulty side switch or something. The only other problem with SD/905 type is that I don't feel comfortable using it in public (yet?). Looks too much like hitting a pipe with naughty green stuff. :oops: Gizmo how do you deal with this?

Yeah the worst part is waiting,my HG order was in customs yesterday & still there,hope they get a move on soon...ahhhh ...released 19:09

Wayne should sort that out for you,its not long since they came on the market...does sound like a bung switch.

Hahaha crack pipe...A few people have asked what the screwdriver is so I explain it all,whether a smoker or not they think its a great invention,I tend to be a little discrete when using it though,its pretty easy to conceal.

My last buy as far as vaporizers go is a super six from Super T & hope to get that early in the new year,I tend to drop my SD now & then,been through 3 switches.

I only heard about these from a chap in South Africa late in 08,its the best thing he could of done for me.

Last edited:

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
Queensland only, luckily.
Spoke to a Postie yesterday and he said some of the union members in Perth and Welshpool were going on strike today, but he thought most Aus Post employees were going to work. I think they were going to try and disrupt the delivery of mail but I don't know how successful they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread