• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

RTS Vapes Postage Time To Aus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wartai

Nov 30, 2011
QLD, Australia
Im still trying new flavours, so many aussie vendors stock some nice stuff as well as anything else you may need.. except the Nic.. I have stocked up on a few different size child proof bottles for storage and testing new mixes..
Since I like using a Ego-T i rather like using the needle tipped bottles, makes it easy to refill them..

1SicPuppy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Im still trying new flavours, so many aussie vendors stock some nice stuff as well as anything else you may need.. except the Nic.. I have stocked up on a few different size child proof bottles for storage and testing new mixes..
Since I like using a Ego-T i rather like using the needle tipped bottles, makes it easy to refill them..

Cheers, I have 100 10ml bottles on the way for mixing and storage but was more thinking about larger bottles to store my next order in the freezer.

Glad you replied actually, I have recently been using CE2's and have been considering trying the b type tanks for the eGo but am a bit hesitant because of all the bad reviews with wicking and leaks, Would very much appreciate your personal thoughts and how long you have been getting out of the low res eGo attys and your VG%.

Wartai

Nov 30, 2011
QLD, Australia
The only problem I have experienced with the Ego-T is the leaks..
Im still on my first atty, which has been 6 weeks now, but am using only clear flavours..
I have read the new Ego C has fixed a few problems that the others had, but would be cheaper to just buy the few parts and add to my 1000mAh battery..
My mixes have always been 100% PG with a few drops of flavourings, I mainly use PA and JW flavourings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread