Any Buzz owners vaping FSUSA juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Just wondering how many others hooked on FSUSA juice are vaping them with a Buzz? I'm just looking for tips on what voltages you like certain flavors at. I just got my first batch of juices from them which consisted of about 10 different flavors. So far many of them are good, but a couple need to mature I think as they seem a little lacking in the flavor department. I haven't messed with trying different voltages though, and have been trying them all around 4.35V....which is what I normally like for most flavors.

French toast and hopscotch are the two flavors that I'm hoping come around in a few days. Both seem a little weak to me right now, but am setting them aside for a few days to see if they improve. They both taste great, just not very strong right now.

Thin mint cookie, apple pie, and wyatt earp are all excellent right outta the box. If these improve even more with some time, I'm be extremely impressed. The RY4 and RY5 are both decent right now as well, but am going to give them a few days to age as well.

Also wanted to thank FSUSA for amazing customer service with extremely fast shipping. I couldn't have been any happier with my transaction! I will be ordering from them very soon once I can make a final conclusion on all these flavors I've gotten so far. I'll have to pick some favorites and go back for some big bottles, and of course grab some more new flavors to try as well!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Oh yeah! Check out my sig line.

I like all of my FSUSA juice at 4.5 to 4.7 volts.
Having said that, I do have a friend here that likes the creamy flavors at lower (3.2V I think) voltage. I would say that you should at least try them all at 4.5V. I like the creamy at 4.5V and the fruity at 4.7V. I have tried going lower and just don't get all of the flavor at lower voltage. Everyones tastes are so different but this has worked well for me and my FSUSA juice.

BTW- Good choice on juice and equipment!
BTW2- The creamier juices do need just a little extra time to be at their finest.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
;)Yup. I'm buzzing away as we speak. I haven't missed with the voltage yet as I just got my 'buzz' and started using it yesterday. You are right, tho, some of my fav flavors don't taste the same. The buzz is at the factory setting of 4.7. I noticed it was more the chocolate flavors that lost taste. Also, french toast lost a little. So I am just going back to my ego pt for those and all is well.
I have found that aging improves all FSUSA flavors. WE,RY4 andRY5 definitely need to age. Out of the package I did not like them, but now that are fantastic. I waited about 3 weeks as I was loving the other flavors. Almond joy, butterscotch and Butter almond were great out of the bottle but indeed keep on improving with age. French toast seems to remain the same.

Hope this helps. Glad to have you aboard.

ps David has hinted that a 120ml sale is coming up soon. (on a post I read earlier)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
WV- You and I have alot of the same taste it seems. I LOVE my Almond Joy but have so many other flavors that I also LOVE that I put it aside and forgot about it until somebody posted a review on it the other day. I pulled it out (dated 08/25/10) and WOW it is even more amazing than it was if you can believe that!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi Salem,
Usually not up this late during the week but couldn't sleep. I noticed my taste buds not reacting the same to aj today, so I am going to put it away for a while. Must be the 'buzz'. Man is that sweet! All I can say is I am still at the wow factor in vaping on the buzz. I am alternating between that and ego pt and a riva. Found I don't need to pick any of them up as often as that hit is amazing. I am like a kid with a new toy.
Waiting now for my 2 most recent orders to arrive. I"m in heaven and slaphappy.....lalalalala:laugh:
wv

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Guess I'll retry the french toast with a little more power and see if that helps. It smells really strong, but as of right now it doesn't taste as strong as it smells.

BTW I also got CoffeeX and expresso, which as of right now both taste nearly identical. They are a little too bitter for me, almost spot -on with a cup of black coffee. My problem is I have to have my coffee with cream and sugar....so I just need a way to sweeten these two up. Will probably try mixing something else with them....

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
;)Yup. I'm buzzing away as we speak. I haven't missed with the voltage yet as I just got my 'buzz' and started using it yesterday. You are right, tho, some of my fav flavors don't taste the same. The buzz is at the factory setting of 4.7. I noticed it was more the chocolate flavors that lost taste. Also, french toast lost a little. So I am just going back to my ego pt for those and all is well.
I have found that aging improves all FSUSA flavors. WE,RY4 andRY5 definitely need to age. Out of the package I did not like them, but now that are fantastic. I waited about 3 weeks as I was loving the other flavors. Almond joy, butterscotch and Butter almond were great out of the bottle but indeed keep on improving with age. French toast seems to remain the same.

Hope this helps. Glad to have you aboard.

ps David has hinted that a 120ml sale is coming up soon. (on a post I read earlier)

Your Buzz will go down to 3.2 volts! No need to use your EGO. Do you know how to adjust the dial? Also, did you buy a voltmeter?

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Guess I'll retry the french toast with a little more power and see if that helps. It smells really strong, but as of right now it doesn't taste as strong as it smells.

BTW I also got CoffeeX and expresso, which as of right now both taste nearly identical. They are a little too bitter for me, almost spot -on with a cup of black coffee. My problem is I have to have my coffee with cream and sugar....so I just need a way to sweeten these two up. Will probably try mixing something else with them....

I'm the same way (like coffee with cream and sugar). Do you have classic vanilla? Is so, try mixing it. It tastes great with CoffeeX!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Just wondering how many others hooked on FSUSA juice are vaping them with a Buzz? I'm just looking for tips on what voltages you like certain flavors at. I just got my first batch of juices from them which consisted of about 10 different flavors. So far many of them are good, but a couple need to mature I think as they seem a little lacking in the flavor department. I haven't messed with trying different voltages though, and have been trying them all around 4.35V....which is what I normally like for most flavors.

French toast and hopscotch are the two flavors that I'm hoping come around in a few days. Both seem a little weak to me right now, but am setting them aside for a few days to see if they improve. They both taste great, just not very strong right now.

Thin mint cookie, apple pie, and wyatt earp are all excellent right outta the box. If these improve even more with some time, I'm be extremely impressed. The RY4 and RY5 are both decent right now as well, but am going to give them a few days to age as well.

Also wanted to thank FSUSA for amazing customer service with extremely fast shipping. I couldn't have been any happier with my transaction! I will be ordering from them very soon once I can make a final conclusion on all these flavors I've gotten so far. I'll have to pick some favorites and go back for some big bottles, and of course grab some more new flavors to try as well!

Your right, thin mint cookie is excellent right out of the gate. Hopscotch & French toast are weak - imo - so I just ordered them in double flavor last weekend. Let you know how they are.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No, not yet to the volmeter? Any suggestions? I'm ok with using the EGO as I can have more flavors to vape while I am at work and don't have to worry about re-loading a cart mid day.
OT--I have converted some of my peers(work) to vaping. Some of them haven't been out to dinner for a while and such because in Md you can't smoke anywhere(they even tried to ban it from your home--didn't work-thank goodness). They are now seeing lots of benefits to switching other than the obvious ones. Speaking of work--omg look at the time. Oh well, I am used to only a couple of hrs of sleep--do it more often than not.

night
wv

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Your right, thin mint cookie is excellent right out of the gate. Hopscotch & French toast are weak - imo - so I just ordered them in double flavor last weekend. Let you know how they are.

Make sure you do. If they are better with the double flavor, I will have to order some double flavor bottles myself!

Wyatt Earp is tasting better each and every vape. I'm really starting to dig this juice....very complex with lots of booming flavors. I also got samples of cinnamon bun and applewood, both are excellent. I'm just not a 24mg vaper, so they hit pretty hard for me. I'll have to order some more in my normal 12mg strength.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
No, not yet to the volmeter? Any suggestions? I'm ok with using the EGO as I can have more flavors to vape while I am at work and don't have to worry about re-loading a cart mid day.
OT--I have converted some of my peers(work) to vaping. Some of them haven't been out to dinner for a while and such because in Md you can't smoke anywhere(they even tried to ban it from your home--didn't work-thank goodness). They are now seeing lots of benefits to switching other than the obvious ones. Speaking of work--omg look at the time. Oh well, I am used to only a couple of hrs of sleep--do it more often than not.

night
wv

wv- There is a chart that tells you what voltage you are at with each turn of the screw. I will find it and let you know.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

night
wv

You don't have to get a voltmeter, but I really like them to figure out my favorite voltage with each flavor. I also like being able to measure the voltage on my cartomizers. I got mine from Ikenvapes.com. I think it was $19.99.

That's great that you've converted some people at work. :) I hope you managed to get some sleep!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
wv- There is a chart that tells you what voltage you are at with each turn of the screw. I will find it and let you know.
Thanks again salem

Hi There,
Paula here in Arizona City.
I am Buzzing away with my FSUSA juice.

I use 24ml nic and I am thrilled with my FSUSA juice and my BUZZ. The Buzz has opened a whole new world of vaping experience for me. Still have a lot to learn about it, but I am learning quickly and loving it.

Paula

Nice to see you again Paula. Glad you found the best ejuice in the business(my opinion). As you already know I got my buzz and am very happy. Like you still have a lot to learn but for now am happy with the factory setting. All I can say is wow. What a hit.
wv

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You don't have to get a voltmeter, but I really like them to figure out my favorite voltage with each flavor. I also like being able to measure the voltage on my cartomizers. I got mine from Ikenvapes.com. I think it was $19.99.

That's great that you've converted some people at work. :) I hope you managed to get some sleep!

Hi Vapor,
Yeah, I got about 3 hrs of sleep. Thanks for asking. Work is so funny. I showed them my buzz today and they all whooped and hollered. They were amazed at the vapor this thing produces. And of course they all want one.
I will ease myself into the voltmeter and to adjusting the voltage for different juices. Right now I am happy.
Thanks again for letting me know where to get one.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
There are juices and then ...there are Juices! FSUSA is the best juice I have found (so far). I don't give up the hunt for good juices, but the hunt has subsided since I found FSUSA. I am thinking about getting involved in the PIF forum here so I can try a couple other juices. FSUSA offers a multitude of sample sizes and reasonable prices.

It is sometimes difficult to let the juices sit and 'season' for a bit before I start using them. I have found that letting the juices season brings out the very best in flavor.

Now...you add the BUZZ to these juices and you are (in my opinion) experiencing each and every juice to its fullest. Being able to adjust the voltage so you can 'fine tune' it to the juice is amazing. I know it is a little playing around with the voltage, but it is so easy to do. Just play the voltage until you hit the spot that gives you that, "I'm in Heaven now" taste. You'll know it when you hit it.

I need to start a little notebook of juice & voltage setting so I have that info close at hand. - LOL
Thanks for the note. Good to see you again,
Paula - Az City

PS - I would imagine that voltage / juice setting would vary by individual. We all have such different ideas about taste and flavor. Just a thought

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Bought my multimeter at local Radio Shack. It's nothing special. It's a digital because I thought the digital would be easiest for me to work with. Glad I bought it. I am taking it this Saturday to our Vape Meet Up in Phoenix. Hope others at the Meet Up will be able to give me some tips and tricks so I am using the multimeter to its fullest potential.

For instance, I don't have a clue as to how you check an atomizer with the multimeter. Come Saturday evening, I'll bet I know how to do that! - LOL

Paula

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
My Hopscotch is exploding with flavor today! I'm so happy right now, as I had high hopes for this juice. When I first tried it I was a little dissapointed since the flavor was VERY mellow, but already in just one days time the flavor has at least doubled. I'm hoping the french toast comes alive like this one did, as of right now it's still a little weak for me. Spot on flavor for sure, just not enough of it yet. Got hopscotch sizzling on my Buzz as I type this around 4.75V and it's slammin!

My RY5 needs some time to age I think. As of right now my RY4, RY5, and Wyatt Earp all tast pretty similar. The Wyatt Earp currently is the strongest of the 3, and I'm really starting to like it. If the RY4/5 start to get a little sweeter with time, they will become all day vapes for me for sure!

It's so hard to let these flavors sit. I keep trying them throughout the day hoping they will have magically changed in a matter of hours. I know thats not gonna happen, but it doesn't stop me for checking lol. This payday I will be loading up on some bigger bottles of my new favorites, so I'm hoping these last few flavors start to come around by Friday! FSUSA rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread