• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Eastern NC meetups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a facebook group with many people in eastern carolina trying to plan meet ups at a local shop. Hopefully I am allowed to post the link to the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ECVE1/ we've been trying to get something going on a regular basis over at Diamond Vapor. They just opened, it's a pretty cool little vape lounge.

Slobalt7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Murika
IDK how far you guys would be willing to treck but there is a monthly meet at one of my locals, vape Life on Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC on the last Saturday of every month. Usually as a hang out, bring some used stuff to sell, whatever, the one at the end of Jan is more focused about rebuilders getting together and showing off the different styles and getting tips from each other.

Edit: Just requested add from above fb group.

DVlounge

Moved On
Feb 3, 2014
Jacksonville, NC
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Hey guys!

I just joined the Facebook group. Any excuse to go near Jacksonville, NC to get near Hakata Japanese restaurant. None better that I've ever found. It's 30 miles one way but soooo worth it.

I live at the coast. Have been smoke free for five years this past Feb. It'd be kewl to meet up with other vapers.

:)

mico2222

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
From FB vape page.

"I sadly inform you that CarJar LLC will be closing the Ahlusion store in Jacksonville NC on 15th July 2014. All inventory most go, from today all items will be marked @ 50% off. For our amazing customers and friends, no need to worry you can still order your favorite liquids through our website Welcome to Ahlusion New store hours until we close will be Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm closed Sat and Sun"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread