The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any Eastern NC meetups?

Discussion in 'Tarheel Vapers' started by Jzaelke, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jzaelke

Jzaelke Full Member Verified Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Jacksonville, NC
    Like around the Camp Lejeune, MCAS Cherry point area?

2. mico2222

mico2222 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Jacksonville, NC
    As of now, no. The is a local group called Tarheel vapors that are trying to get one going.

3. There's a facebook group with many people in eastern carolina trying to plan meet ups at a local shop. Hopefully I am allowed to post the link to the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ECVE1/ we've been trying to get something going on a regular basis over at Diamond Vapor. They just opened, it's a pretty cool little vape lounge.

4. Slobalt7

Slobalt7 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Murika
    IDK how far you guys would be willing to treck but there is a monthly meet at one of my locals, Vape Life on Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC on the last Saturday of every month. Usually as a hang out, bring some used stuff to sell, whatever, the one at the end of Jan is more focused about rebuilders getting together and showing off the different styles and getting tips from each other.

Edit: Just requested add from above fb group.

5. ncpatches

ncpatches Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    Wake Forest NC USA
    With my truck's mpg, I can't afford a trip to Fayetteville or I'd go. :( A few of us in the Raleigh area are trying to get something together too. Seems to be a bunch of vapers down around F'ville, more so than here.

Have fun ya'll! :toast:

6. Slobalt7

Slobalt7 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Murika
  7. DVlounge
    This message by DVlounge has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 8, 2014, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Feb 3, 2014
  8. IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    Wilmington, NC
    Wish there was a shop with lounge around Wilmington.

9. There's one IN Wilmington, otherwise there's one in Jacksonville. It's not too bad of a drive from Wilmy out to JVille.

10. MacDiver

MacDiver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Morehead City, NC
    Hey guys!

I just joined the Facebook group. Any excuse to go near Jacksonville, NC to get near Hakata Japanese restaurant. None better that I've ever found. It's 30 miles one way but soooo worth it.

I live at the coast. Have been smoke free for five years this past Feb. It'd be kewl to meet up with other vapers.

:)

11. mico2222

mico2222 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Jacksonville, NC
    From FB vape page.

"I sadly inform you that CarJar LLC will be closing the Ahlusion store in Jacksonville NC on 15th July 2014. All inventory most go, from today all items will be marked @ 50% off. For our amazing customers and friends, no need to worry you can still order your favorite liquids through our website Welcome to Ahlusion New store hours until we close will be Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm closed Sat and Sun"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.