• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"A Tobacco Shop" Clayton, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
I'm right off 42 as well. When you first come into Wilson, I'm in the neighborhood just before Fred's Food Club. Found any other vaping shops around other than Ploomz and the now deceased shop in Clayton. I haven't been to Misty Mountain's store yet in Raleigh. Wish Volcano didn't shut down. I loved having a beer and blowing clouds of Boba's in there. :)

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
I visited Misty this weekend and then went to the new Volcano outlet Puffing Monkey. Puffing is @ 6514 Old Wake Forest Rd, which is just off of 540 and Capital. Puffing is having/had a 15ML BOGO.

EDIT:

At Puffing I hung for awhile and talked with the owner? and patrons, they kept talking about the guy who had just left as I entered, he had like 8K worth of equipment.

And the owner? didn't mind my boy running around the shop as we talked.

Last edited:

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
The Volcano juices are OK but not my first choice. I may need to reconsider a trip out there. I'd like to see The Puffing Monkey, but it's a heck of a drive for me just for Volcano juice.

Craftmath, MMV sells Volcano, too, but they also have Dekang. So I doubt it. There's apparently a lock on price, though.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
I just stopped by the puffing monkey and it was a cool place. All the guys in there are very nice and won't hesitate to talk to anyone. It would be nice to see other products besides volcano being sold there.

Yes, they are chatty, really liked that. They have a Vivi clone, did you see that?

GiMp LEg DoNKey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NC
I didn't see the vivi clone although I think I heard them mention something about it. I would really like to see a store with decent mods and maybe some genesis style stuff and apparently nothing can be sold alongside the volcano stuff. Btw I really like the monkey logo and was really hoping they would have a tshirt with the puffing monkey on it....lol

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
I got up there the other day. Nice staff, store shows some potential. And I asked about the Volcano stuff. Because they are a Volcano store, they can't sell anything else but Volcano unless Volcano doesn't make something to compare to an item they want to carry. The one guy was looking very hard at my clearomizer because of that. But that's why other dealers can carry Volcano and other stuff... they aren't actual Volcano stores.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
What day did you go up there? I met a friend up there on Saturday so he could get some liquids for a kit his friend gave him.

It is a bit tougher to carry other items when you are a brand store.

What guy was looking at your clearomizer and why was he looking at it? Which clearomizer do you have?

I'm not sure if it is an all the time deal, but I thought the staff had said that you get a discount for referring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread