Any end all be all tanks out their?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about a tank you don't have to build yourself, but instead could replace it with a prebuilt coil head, then try to Protank 1 (later version like the Protank 2 and 3 left some people disappointed). It's as easy as rinsing, drying, and installing a new prebuilt coil head. The Protank 1 might not suit your taste aesthetically like the 2 and 3, but in use, it's probably the best of the three.

Now, I just received the brand new Kanger Aerotank. It looks and in my opinion performs better than the Protank 1, and I like my Protank 1. So far, I'd highly recommend it for someone that wants a tank, without the hassle of playing with wires and wicks. This is coming from a sub-ohm vaper that uses an RDA for casual vaping. When I'm on-the-go, I like to use my tank, used to be my Protank 1, but now the Aerotank.

It's easy to clean and all that, but I wouldn't go dropping it. It uses a Pyrex tank to hold the e-liquid. I've dropped a tank before and stayed intact, but I'm still careful with my devices. There's a battery in it afterall.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Technology is new and in flux. Every month, something new and better comes out!
But they all require replacing or rebuilding the coil/wick...it's a matter of how easy this is.
And for a quality vape, you need to do a little more hands-on stuff - for now, the BEST vapor and flavor are coming from coils/wicks you make yourself... like the above mentioned Kayfun, which is all the rage right now (but there will, for sure, be an improved version within a couple months).
If you really don't want to fiddle with things, you'll be compromising on performance - but you should be able to find something GOOD with commercial coils... Most popular are already mentioned - AertoTank, Aspire, maybe an iClear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread