Any flavor ideas that you can buy in grocery stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGOGX2222

Nov 7, 2017
I am still doing research about making my first DIY e-juice and i have heard mixed reviews to do with vanilla / almond extracts. I do not have the brand Loran here in Canada as far as i know and i wondered if anyone knows of some suitable flavors to put in DIY juice, the main stores i have access to here are called ( Zehrs, Walmart, Freshco, and Sobeys. )

Any help is appreciated
Thanks!

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I don't think trying to use "Store Bought" extracts is gon'a be the way to go...Some/Most of those extracts are much more expensive than DIY E-Liquid concentrates and you'll need to be careful as to what's actually in them...Here's an On-Line Canadian DIY Supplier that's comparable in price to many US based suppliers...Trig
Candy-Flavored E-Juice by TFA | Make Your Own E-Juice

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I am still doing research about making my first DIY e-juice and i have heard mixed reviews to do with vanilla / almond extracts. I do not have the brand Loran here in Canada as far as i know and i wondered if anyone knows of some suitable flavors to put in DIY juice, the main stores i have access to here are called ( Zehrs, Walmart, Freshco, and Sobeys. )

Any help is appreciated
Thanks!

Here in Canada there is Bulk Barn (depending where you live) - they carry LorAnns. Be careful though, don't buy any flavorings that contain oils in the ingredient list. Peppermint Oil, Anise Oil, etc.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If it were me, I'd stick with flavorings that are generally used for vaping. Some you might be able to get in person if you have a restaurant supply or baking store near you (but caution, not all flavors are best used in DIY). I really think your best bet is to order from a DIY Wholesale vendor that is specifically for e-cigs, in my opinion (though at times it doesn't seem safer) you are better off using what is tried and true in the e-cig market so far. Yes, we don't have a LOT of data, but at least they've been being used for some time, mostly without incident. If you start choosing other things, you really are in wild wild west territory, no one knows much about them.

If you must do this (I really, really wouldn't) make sure you aren't vaping things with a lot of oils or alcohols, and I don't think there's a really easy way to figure that out....

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread