Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
LOL... I hear ya! After 17+ yrs, this is home, right :)

Actually is has been home from the day I drove into Atlanta that 17+ years ago. People I work with use to ask "When are you going back home to visit". My Answer was Visit Who, My home is Atlanta. Oh you mean NY, Whenever. Been back 3 times. First to pick up all my stuff, a month or 2 after getting settled in GA. Second time to go to my Nieces wedding and the third in 2009 to actually visit old friends.

My sister, her husband and their daughter, a different niece, now live in the Great State of Georgia (Actually their daughter lives in Alabama just over the boarder).

NY can Suck Wind.

Reactions: Moaufan

ClaireW

ECF Veteran
Douglasville Ga here. They opened a new B&M out here a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty cool. They have a lounge area where you can sit and vape, Wi-Fi and a couple of TVs. I haven't hung out in there yet, but they make their own juice (they advertise 400 flavors), so I've been in there to buy juice and stuff.

Sounds like fun. Do they make juice or use others?

Vapeworx has kiosk in mall. They Will be opening a store in the mall very soon.

vaping one day at a time

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    From Decatur. Been vaping 2+ months Cig free for 33 days.

Just figured I say Hi U-all. Or is that All U-All. Originally from NY state. Been in GA for 17+ years.

My 8th grade Soc. Studies Teacher said You's Guys! My mom moved from upstate NY about 30+ yrs ago and then a coupla yrs ago dragged Gramma (kicking and screaming) down here. Now Gramma gets cold if its below 75:D

Yeah right. I guess you can tell I'm not from around here. But I'm here now and I'm not leaving.

That's what my mama said and she is stuck in between Redneck and Yankee. She even say Y'all now.:evil::lol::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread