Status
Not open for further replies.

brysch_kat

Jan 5, 2010
austin texas
ive so far vaped usa mix, mint, fruit punch, and banana. the usa mix and the mint are very n ice but the fruit punch and banana are worthless! they dont taste bad, but they just hardly have any taste at all. and what i want most is a variety of flavors, but CHEAP and the only brand that is CHEAP to try out (3ml sizes) is dekang!! i dont want to drop a good $10 on a 10ml bottle of eliquid that i dislike and cant return--ive already made that mistake with two bottles- when i can buy a sample size from sej for 2bucks and not feel bad about throwing it away.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
My favorite Dekang is their Cappuccino flavor and, thank goodness, I haven't ever got a bad tasting batch. But Cappuccino of any brand is my all day vape.

I've just recently purchased a fairly large order of Dekang flavors and have yet to try them so I may return to this thread and post results. However, I just tried the Dekang Red Bull liquid... because people rave about Red Bull taste....... but um..... *yuck*. Not quite sure I'm not going to be nauseated. Seriously.

As for buying samplers and not paying a lot.... I would recommend you try myfreedomsmokes sampler 6 pack of 10ml bottles for only $30.00 (plus $6.00 S&H). His juice is usually really good stuff.

It is actually more cost effective when you consider you are paying $3 for 5ml or $5 for 10ml. Especially when the liquids turn out to be damned good!:p

Last edited:

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
There is nothing wrong with dekang juice. I have a lot of it and while the juice from tastyvaper and myfreedomsmokes is better dekang is much cheeper. flavors I like are
redbull, rum, brandy, 555 mixed wih caramel, cherry. stay away from choc and I also thought all the coffee flavors were horrible including the cappichino. All of the tob flavors were ok but I mix some menthol in with them and they are good.

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
There is nothing wrong with dekang juice. I have a lot of it and while the juice from tastyvaper and myfreedomsmokes is better dekang is much cheeper. flavors I like are
redbull, rum, brandy, 555 mixed wih caramel, cherry. stay away from choc and I also thought all the coffee flavors were horrible including the cappichino. All of the tob flavors were ok but I mix some menthol in with them and they are good.

I like most Dekang as well, and almost all my juice is Dekang, but the biggest problem with their juices by far is inconsistency. I can get the same juice from the same vendor and have it taste completely different from the last juice I got --doesn't matter what vendor. If it's Dekang, it happens with too much frequency. This inconsistency almost put me off vaping when I was still very new to it. I thought that my tastebuds had changed and that I would no longer be able to stand vaping because all the replacement juice I had ordered was revolting, even though I had liked those same flavors not 2 days earlier. It took me about a week to figure out that I had gotten bad batches of juice. Now I can tell just by the smell if the juice I have is "off". It's the first thing I do when I get an order --I open all the bottles and start sniffing. :oops:

I love dekang Cappucchino, and some of the other flavors are pretty good. I do prefer my tasty vapor but I discovered it after I found a few dekang flavors I liked. Thing is though the dekang flavors I like dont taste exactly like they are named. The cappucchino is similar though. Apple is pleasent but not really a apple.

Now the tasty vapor stuff....wow, tastes and smells like what it is named. Atomic fireball tastes like a atomic fireball dissolved in ejuice. Coffee tastes like coffee. I am buying some blueberry cheesecake this week since it is on special hehe.

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Wet Your Stick uses Dekang, but I think he options with his supplier to customize some of the juices. Their Cuban Cigar is one of my staples, and the WYS4, which is basically RY4 is a nice version of the classic flavor. There are 5ml bottles available at $4 a pop. Prompt order processing and fast shipping are the norm with them as well. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Mark Russel

slaabrokk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Norway
I have bought dekang from HC for the first time. I have bought:

11mg Strength Green tea Flavor
16mg Flavor - Menthol (vg)
16mg Flavor - cotton candy (vg)
16mg Flavor - Red bull (vg)
24mg
Flavor1 - Cherry
Flavor2 - Licorice
Flavor3 - Grape
Flavor4 - Bubble Gum
Flavor5 - Coca Cola

Any good or bad experince with some of these flavours?

I also bought the dse 905 v3. waited 12 days now after order.
really looking forward to get it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread