• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any good sweet tasting juice out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
I have recently tried a PB&J and a Bavarian Cream juice and they both are very sweet tasting.. I am on a mission to find some more sweet tasting juices.. I am leaning towards a sweet tasting juice as my all day vape..

Would love to hear what juices you have tried that you have enjoyed that is sweet.. :) ;)

How sweet are you looking for? Candy sweet; or just sweeter juices instead of dry tobacco flavor? Also what flavors are you into? Chocolate, berry, mint, cinnamon? The more info you give the better recommendations people can give. Do you like yogurt or custard?

It's very hard to recommend something to someone based on sweet. Escpecially since you list a cream sweet and a sandwich sweet.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Look into buying a sweetener that u can simply use a few drops in each tank of your liquid. I forget the name of the sweet DIY flavorings but u can easily find them on ECF.

This way u can sweeten til your hearts content.

Sucralose, stevia and ethyl maltol to name a few. I pretty much refuse to use sucralose (I can taste sucralose or aspartame a mile away, bleh), but do put a few drops of EM in some of my DIY.

Having said that, because artificial sweeteners do have a particular taste, it isn't always as easy as just dropping them in a juice. I find you need to build the juice around the sweetener, not the other way around.

Unless you enjoy that artificial sweetener taste that is. :)

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I grabbed some Classic Rootbeer at Vapecan that I REALLY(really) like, it's sweet to me but I don't normally do sweet.
It's Premium Gold Seal and was from the goodlifeecig booth. At 2 30ml. for 20 bucks I shoulda grabbed 4 botts or more.
It mixes great with my diy vanilla at around the 30% level.(excellent straight too though)
I'm getting so used to my rootbeer float that it's gonna be really hard for me to go back to my plain old DIY.

If you like good rootbeer you gotta try this stuff. Their icy wintergreen is very good too but not quite as sweet as CRB.imo.

VprNomi

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
WI
I'm totally in love with Kick Bass Vapor's "B's Strawberry Pie" and "Chocolate Cake" (the sweetest). Their Watermelon is really good too (exactly like a JR candy). I order mine with extra flavor but that may not be necessary for you. Back when I was pregnant & vaping 0 nic, I still loved the Strawberry Pie (and Caramel Cookie) with regular flavor. I don't get the Caramel Cookie anymore because it gives me heartburn (LOL) but I've heard a lot of great things about many of their other sweet flavors too - especially the candy bar, OMG and skipping stones (butterscotch) - as well as other non-sweet flavors. I also got a sample of their butter rum ice cream and it was wonderful except for the rum (I would have preferred it without because I don't care for the rum flavor since I don't drink, but if you do you may love it). One thing to note is that while the Crumb donut is spot on for flavor (to me), it gave me heartburn too - but then real crumb donuts do too :).

Last edited:

VprNomi

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
WI
Just another few notes - a lot of vendors (I know Heathers Heavenly Vapes and Pink Spot in particular, but several others too I'm sure) will add extra sweetener if you ask for it in the comments section of your order even though they don't specifically mention it otherwise.

Another sweet juice I loved was "A Hint of Strawberry Cheesecake" in double flavor from Gourmet Vapor. Even the car smelled like strawberry cheesecake when I vaped it while driving. You have to be careful with Gourmet Vapor though because they let customers create their own flavor formulas, which doesn't always end up well (LOL), so you never know if what you're ordering there is a "tested and approved" recipe by the vendor or a customer's mistake. I ordered lots of flavors in samplers from them and this one is the only one that I really liked (and vaped up the whole bottle in no time). Well, I like the chocolate raspberry too (perfect balance of one to the other) but it wasn't particularly sweet per se.

I did not have much luck with Ms. T's Bakery, though I've seen others like this vendor. To me, the banana flavor I ordered, although VERY sweet, was just perfumy and chemically, even after sitting for months. However, some of her other flavors might be good and she has lots of sweets. You can't judge a vendor by just one or two juices (even my favorite thus far has one I ordered which gets rave reviews but I can't stand).

Finally, another flavor I haven't tried on its own, at least yet, but works great to sweeten & smooth some others that I haven't liked so much (like a strong bitter coffee and another bakery juice that was just a bit perfumy) is French Vanilla (extra flavor requested in comments) by Pink Spot Vapors. It works so well to fix the juices I've mixed it with that I figure it MUST be extremely sweet & smooth on its own based on the way it's changed & improved the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread