Any info on the type of ecig that Victory offers? threads, carts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmurda

Oct 17, 2012
United States
I've been vaping for about two months or so and own a Nebula, an Ego Twist, and have a Vamo on the way. However, a month or so back, Victory offered a $60 kit for one penny. Depending on the link you followed, you either got it free or have recurring fees. I'm not sure which I fall in (hopefully the former), but regardless, I have the ecig. I don't know much about it because all threads about it on the internet are only about the recurring fees, but I was hoping to get some real info about it.

Does anyone know what type of threading it uses? It has a male carto and a female battery. I do have some mini clearomizers for my 808D, so if I knew the threading, I could buy an adapter for it.

Also, does anyone know how to refill the carts? The pop off method doesn't work as far as I know (I'm not able to accomplish it anyways), but I do know that people are able to refill them somehow. Maybe the condom method, I'm not sure.

If anyone owns one or knows about the Victory ecigs, let me know, any help would be appreciated.

itzmurda

Oct 17, 2012
United States
I'd be sending that overpriced and underpowered piece of junk back, and canceling the recurring scam.

Here's a $60 kit for $60 that has 10 times the power of those things.

Crystal Clear Vaping

I hate watching people get ripped off by the scam artists.

If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Well, I do have a Vamo on the way :)

But I do still have this Victory as a backup (along with a Twist and a Nebula), that's why I was wondering about the threading.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
IMHO, I'd be cautious about anything that has a "recurring" fee. In the fine print, there is usually something about how long you need to keep paying which adds up to a lot more than you can get "ala carte" from ECF registered vendors. There are also some that send it to you free and then charge full price at the end of the "trial" period.

Blurgas

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2012
Yea, not too happy with them. Found the "free" starter kit, saw nothing beyond kit details and opted to order.
The next day I see the "15 refills for $32 each" had been tacked onto the page
On the My Account page, no option was offered, anywhere, to cancel the order. I emailed them to state I wished to cancel the order and removed my CC from my profile.
Not only did I never get a response from the cancellation request, but on the 20th they still sent me the kit anyway, which in turn arrived on the pre-XMas weekend.
I waited until earlier today to contact them by phone just in case their offices were closed due to extended XMas vacation and while the CS rep did state the membership was cancelled, and there's nothing in my account, I'm still going to keep an eye on my CC balance.
The main reason I switched to e-cigs is money is tight and the e-cig juice costs about a quarter of what analogs did, so the possibility of having another $30 go missing each month is not helpful.

IMO, omitting the "automatic membership" from the page until later constitutes bait-and-switch. Not a practice that should be done if you wish to have good relations with customers

I'm sticking with Cignot from now on. Local and I get to talk face-to-face with them

I also got the .01 deal that was mentioned on the other site. I have not seen any recurring charges on my credit card. The battery fits my eGo atomizers/cartomizers/tanks etc, so it appears that this is 510 compatible. I ordered the 1.6% Cherry flavor. It tastes pretty good and I think that I like using this battery with my original eGo accessories. The eGo-T stuff looks kind of funny on it. I didn't realize how much I would like the convenience of the drag-to-start batteries, but I do. I get worried about putting my eGo in my pocket because sometimes the battery just turns on. Good luck.

KaiBot

Moved On
Dec 30, 2012
no
I also got the 1cent Victory deal just for fun and to have as a backup battery if needed plus the included charger was a plus!. The battery has a 510 connection I know for sure because I was able to to some of my boge's on it. Also it says NOT to refill their provided cartridges but I was able to get the plastic cap off and top them off with a bit of work and a stiff metal pokey thing. As for the taste of the included cartridges they were just gross and dry from the start.

Messiah

Jan 8, 2013
North East
I'd be sending that overpriced and underpowered piece of junk back, and canceling the recurring scam.

Here's a $60 kit for $60 that has 10 times the power of those things.

Crystal Clear Vaping

I hate watching people get ripped off by the scam artists.

If it looks too good to be true, it is.

I also was not ripped off. I got the free kit I was promised and that was that. I ordered when the deal first came online. I think there might be an issue with the deal having been only for a short period. Those that missed it got the new one. A new URL or something would have been nice. It was enough to make me rethink ordering more cartomizers from them. I got the regular nicotine one. I like it, but it bothers my throat a little. I am switching to a VG solution. I think they are 16mg, but I am not sure. Anytime I see some juice say 1.8% it tends to also say 18mg, and Vicotry said they are 1.6%.

Is it really underpowered? It seems to work well for me. I get a real nice battery life out of it too.

Anyway, I wish I knew a bit more about the battery specs. Is there any way to measure? I guess not because I can't turn it on manually. I have a multimeter ready if anyone has some ideas. I ordered some 1.7 ohm cartomizers and juice. In hindsight, it might have been a better idea to get a higher resistance, but I won'd be using it heavily. A quick battery drain shouldn't be too much of a concern for me. Hopefully it doesn't break the battery.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I also got the .01 deal that was mentioned on the other site. I have not seen any recurring charges on my credit card. The battery fits my eGo atomizers/cartomizers/tanks etc, so it appears that this is 510 compatible. I ordered the 1.6% Cherry flavor. It tastes pretty good and I think that I like using this battery with my original eGo accessories. The eGo-T stuff looks kind of funny on it. I didn't realize how much I would like the convenience of the drag-to-start batteries, but I do. I get worried about putting my eGo in my pocket because sometimes the battery just turns on. Good luck.
They make automatic eGos.

And if you prefer automatics, you should check out the Echo. Best auto I've tried. ;)

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
Well, I do have a Vamo on the way :)

But I do still have this Victory as a backup (along with a Twist and a Nebula), that's why I was wondering about the threading.

It tastes like a burning sock might taste! Cancel. You get to keep the kit. It made me nauseous. My GD ordered it before I got I started vaping. It took 5/6 weeks to get here. It is made to fail. They will make no money on repeat customers.
Keith

The wife got me the Victory ecig Groupon deal ($25 is what she said she paid.) It's my first experience with any e-cig and I did not think it was terrible at all (regular tobacco flavor, 1.6%.) At least it got me off real cigarettes for the last 2-3 weeks (with no looking back!), and for that I'm grateful! And thanks to the members who have confirmed that the Victory is indeed 510 threaded.

However, I'm looking into getting something more powerful, durable and able to use a passthru. I tend to do most of my "smoking" at the computer, so super long battery life is secondary to a good passthru that won't die after a few days to a few months. It's a bit overwhelming with all the cool mod choices out there, but I'm leaning toward a Saber Touch, primarily because of the non-usb industrial grade-looking passthru. Does anyone here have any long-term experience with a Saber Touch and their passthru?

Many thanks from a new member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread