Vamo V2 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanner150

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Texas
I know there are several threads on this topic, and I'm sorry if I am out of line for posting this, but has anyone found a good way to fix the 510 threads that have been stripped on a Vamo V2? Also, has anyone replaced the top portion with the 510 threads?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've tried many options and haven't found a good fix yet.

FRUSTRATING!!:blink:

Wyld729

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
Portage Ind

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381588586410.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381588586410.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11

Zumeraga

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Port Orchard, Wa. USA
I had that problem with a V2 I bought brand new at the local Vape store. After 3 days I could not use it due to the threads being shot. I went back to the store and got in a big fight with the owner. He kept accusing me of dropping it? Ended up getting a new unit at 70% off and kept the old unit since I could still use CE4's on it. I didn't realize at the time there is an "issue" with the threads. My new V2 works great however I think I will look into getting an adapter for it. I doubt a return trip to the Vape store would be as "pleasant" as the first one, LOL.

Mickey1

Moved On
Oct 14, 2013
Homeless
I know there are several threads on this topic, and I'm sorry if I am out of line for posting this, but has anyone found a good way to fix the 510 threads that have been stripped on a Vamo V2? Also, has anyone replaced the top portion with the 510 threads?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've tried many options and haven't found a good fix yet.

FRUSTRATING!!:blink:

I was just about to buy a Vamo v2. Glad you posted that there is the issue with it. Now I'm stuck again between Ego batteries and a battery mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread