Any others have issues with the 2022 Zeus tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia
I have a Zeus sub ohm tank that I’ve been using for about 2 years, and love it. Coils last around 2 weeks of heavy vaping, flavor is decent, it absolutely never leaks, and it’s pretty quiet.

I had wanted a different tank with better flavor, and picked up the falcon, but after about 6 months, I got really fed up with how often it leaked. So I tried the Sakerz, hearing that it was really close to the falcon, but had top fill. That was enough to sell me.
Unfortunately, they didn’t put enough thought into the coil design, because the slots in the coils are really high up in the tank, and for a 5ml tank, you can only vape about 2ml before you’re below the minimum, and need to refill.

Long story for this… but I decided to just pick up another Zeus. The flavor took a hit, but I’ll accept that for consistency and no leaking.

Maybe it’s the 2022 version, or maybe it’s just shoddy Q/C, but this tank constantly says there’s a short. I found an article saying to unscrew the base slightly, until the warning stops. This seemed to work for about 2 weeks, but now, it’s giving me that error until the tank is so far unscrewed that a tiny twist says there’s no atomizer at all.

Has anyone else had this problem with the 2022 Zeus?

Also, maybe related, the coils recently have only lasted a few days, instead of a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread