Any plans for ce-2s regular or clearomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I'll bump this because I was curious as well. I've tried and like cartos so I might as well try these too. Tony seems to know what people want and moves forward with his hardware to stay in the game, which I love - but that being said, my guess is we wouldn't hear about future plans until he's happy enough with a design to sell it. So I'm not so sure we'll hear anything.

DivaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
I'm one of those who do like the xl clearomizers. You must do a dry burn first...but I love being able to see how much liquid I need or have left...and not having to fill so often. Also if well taken care of and cleaned, you get a good 1.5 weeks out of one. Of course having to use a syringe is a draw back, that is the only thing I dislike.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
I'm one of those who do like the xl clearomizers. You must do a dry burn first...but I love being able to see how much liquid I need or have left...and not having to fill so often. Also if well taken care of and cleaned, you get a good 1.5 weeks out of one. Of course having to use a syringe is a draw back, that is the only thing I dislike.

I'm with you and I have NEVER used a needle to fill them. I just remove the silicone plugs and drip along the sides til it's full. Takes about 30 seconds. Then I just reinsert the silicone plug and vape away. Easy as can be.
Those that do not remove the silicone plugs have no choice but to use a needle. I just avoid that process, as it's much easier.

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
I have tried the clearomizers before and I think I bought 5 for 12 bucks. I use Rosco's technique with filling them. No needle needed but care is needed no to crack the plastic. I have not experienced the burnt taste, however i am not a fan of cartos myself so even though its nice to see how much juice i have left its not something i use on the reg. Therefore couldnt get you a correct idea of how long they last compared to others.

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
I tried them, I am not a big fan of using the needle to refill them. Also the supplier that sells them has the worst customer service I have ever had before, and many others have expressed the same thing, so I doubt I will ever deal with them again.

I adore my clearomizers-however, after reading his customer service emails to a few forum members, I certainly understand. He is a real ...... I honestly do not understand how they are still in business........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread