• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Port St Lucie/ Stuart meetups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
Forgive the ignorance, but living in the backwoods of Japan I haven't had the opportunity to meet up with other vapers and don't particularly know how the meet ups work. I am visiting family in Port St Lucie for three weeks from March 14~ April 9 so would love to meet some fellow vapers and hang out and do some trading/testing/talking and just have a good time.

If there is already a meet up and you'd be willing to have an ex-pat crash I would absolutely love the opportunity.

Hope all are well and get to meet up with a few of you.

Skud

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
South Florida
www.powerstationstudios.com
you're welcome to come to our South Florida meet up, it's a little over an hour away in Ft. Lauderdale, but i think i speak for everyone when i say we'd love to have you. and it's totally worth the trip, more juice to try than you can shake a stick at (seriously, an entire table overflowing with bottles, it's impressive), plus raffle prizes, and Bruce from Clouds of Vapor always shows up with all kinds of mods and other goodies. if for no other reason, it's a great place to pick up supplies without paying the shipping. plus instant gratification is a welcome change from the norm for us vapers. i forgot whether the March meetup was on the 17th, 24th, or 31st, MiamiMom might chime in and let you know. i'll reiterate though: worth the drive.

Last edited:

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
Hi Skud, sorry for takin so long to reply. Thank you for the information, that would be absolutely awesome! Any idea where I can get more info like location and such or keep in the loop? The timing is nearly perfect so would love to attend and meet you all!

I second the "instant gratification is a welcome change from the norm for us vapers" lol living in Japan I have to wait quite awhile for anything to be delivered, get antsy watchin the mail box for several weeks since I can't buy anything but zero nic juice within the country.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread