Setting Up Local Group in St. Louis MO. Need Source for Supplies and Mentors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to share info and compare notes with others, especially those who need the massive amount of info here and everywhere online parsed down for beginners. I'd like to set up meet ups with everyone from newbies to pros.

I've been vaping for about 2 months and I LOVE it. I smoked an analog for the first time the other night while out with friends at a bar and it tasted nasty. I'm not going back as long as I continue to be as excited about vaping as I am now. I have ordered 8 kits for other friends and they have had varying levels of success. Those who don't succeed are people who get frustrated about the learning curve and overwhelmed about the online info. Friends who I have taken the time to show them what I have learned so far are more engaged, interested and they tend to go off learning on their own to compare notes with me.

I just setup a Facebook Group (I have no idea what I am doing). I need help with the good people of this forum in three ways:

1. Please check out the FB group and offer suggestions as to how to make this work best. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapersvillage/

2. If you are so inclined, please join the group and offer up your sage advice, questions or input. Also, if you are in the St. Louis area please join and contact me for your thoughts on how to go about getting a meetups going.

3. I'd love to do small group workshops with newbies to introduce them to the basics and the options. I'd like to have some equipment there to share, some sample flavors and perhaps a couple of basic kgo or ego kits for people to buy. I don't want this to be a business (I'm not willing to put in all the effort and planning for that), but I can't afford to buy stuff for everyone either.

I know how excited I was when I started and I wanted something to vape right away until I received my first order of gear. I will probably buy a bunch of Blus to have on hand for the 1st timers. Anyone know of a distributor who would work with me on relatively small quantities of basic batteries, cartos, ejuice samples, Blus or decent cheap disposables at wholesale prices? I plan to sell anything at my cost plus a little markup so I can keep buying more but would direct everyone to good online vendors I use for future purchases.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread