any preferences on some tasty e liquids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
United States
So much happier since I gave up trying to find a tobacco flavor that would mimic my old analog brand and started trying different things, so far my top 5 would be (in no particular order):

Caramel Coffee
Berry Creamy
Bananas gone Nuts
Citrus Mix
Vanda

I have a few more that I swap out with these 5 as my current favorites, and I have a handful of untried flavors steeping, so many choices out there.

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
So much happier since I gave up trying to find a tobacco flavor that would mimic my old analog brand and started trying different things, so far my top 5 would be (in no particular order):

Caramel Coffee
Berry Creamy
Bananas gone Nuts
Citrus Mix
Vanda

I have a few more that I swap out with these 5 as my current favorites, and I have a handful of untried flavors steeping, so many choices out there.

representing Mt Baker yay ee yay!

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA
I get it from a local vape lounge here in Orange County. its a maroonish pinkish color. idk if you remember that zebra gum. something stripe I believe. but yeah that's kind of what it tastes like or that and mixed with gummy bears

Never heard of it, and it's not on there site... More info?

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA
you know what? that's funny because I don't see it anywhere when I googled it.hmmmm. would u like a picture?

I get it from a local vape lounge here in Orange County. its a maroonish pinkish color. idk if you remember that zebra gum. something stripe I believe. but yeah that's kind of what it tastes like or that and mixed with gummy bears

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com

Oh, ok... See, fuZion vapor - premium handcrafted ejuice for the rockstars is known for there blood line. And thought I might be missing something, BTW this site has some of the best juices Iv ever had

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA

Busted knuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Portland, Oregon.
Boba's bounty is my favorite so far, Unique, good flavor with a slight tobacco tang. Good luck figuring out what it Tastes like, but I'll vape it all day. I'm also vaping a combo of peanut butter and strawberry. PB&J, yeah!
I haven't been vaping long, but Mt. Baker has some good flavors and good prices, you can find the flavors you like without breaking the bank. Just let them steep.

drifter17x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Orange County CA
how exactly do I steep? and how long?

Boba's bounty is my favorite so far, Unique, good flavor with a slight tobacco tang. Good luck figuring out what it Tastes like, but I'll vape it all day. I'm also vaping a combo of peanut butter and strawberry. PB&J, yeah!
I haven't been vaping long, but Mt. Baker has some good flavors and good prices, you can find the flavors you like without breaking the bank. Just let them steep.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
how exactly do I steep? and how long?

Shake up the juice thoroughly, then take the cap *and* the nipple/needle thing off and put them in a dark, quiet place to rest (closet shelf, medicine cabinet, etc.) Vape a bit of it the next day if you like. Repeat as necessary.

Fresh liquids, like Mt.Baker's, sometimes need a long steep to really reach their full flavor... They recommend 14 days minimum for most of their juice! I find 24 hours of steeping gets rid of most of any "perfume" or chemical smell/taste a juice might have. Some need to steep longer (some of the lighter, fruity ones, in my experience), some are great straight out of the box. YMMV

I *love* MBV's Caramel Apple. It's absolutely one of my favorite "all day vapes". I usually use up a 30ml bottle of the stuff before it even hits it's 14 day steep recommendation! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread