Where Can I Get A......? any retailers in So-Cal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Tyler

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
So. Cal
LOL, the weather is one thing I hope will never change. As for juices, I've placed so many orders from various vendors, wasted a lot of money and have had some well spent. My two top choices for e-juice are quite simply ecigsmokestore.com & eliquidplanet.com. They make some amazing stuff, like nothing I've had from any other vendor. Particularly Dawn @ ecigsmokestore, she hand makes any juice flavors you want in addition to her already tasty options. USA based (Las Vegas I believe) and she does it right. Go for the "double flavor" and you wont regret it. Only down side is she is rather back logged due to recent demand, so I'd put an order in both both recommended suppliers (eliquid will ship much faster...got mine in 2 days flat from NY)

ladysolitary85

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
California
what is wrong at the kiosk in ontario mills mall?

A lot of people fell under the financial rip off some put you through. You walk out paying $105 or $205 for a kit when you can order online and get a kit for $50 or so. I was one of those people that fell under that trap BUT I'm not going to say all kiosk guys are bad. My e-cig guy is always good about fixing any issues I've had.

I will say this though, be careful where you buy it. Do your research view the reviews. There's a lot of other models out there and not everyone likes the same one.

Just my opinion.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
What would be good is if we could do a search via this site by location.

Something like click "Supporting Suppliers" and this would take you to the list. Then a button would be helpful if one were to desire to push "Sort by" drop that down to say "US" then "CALIFORNIA" or maybe ZIP Code.

Maybe we could get another site going that is just list based. Sort by ZIP or something.

(If this can't be done here of course.)

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What would be good is if we could do a search via this site by location.

Something like click "Supporting Suppliers" and this would take you to the list. Then a button would be helpful if one were to desire to push "Sort by" drop that down to say "US" then "CALIFORNIA" or maybe ZIP Code.

Maybe we could get another site going that is just list based. Sort by ZIP or something.

(If this can't be done here of course.)
Great idea for the search by zip code. It would be great to be able to walk into a PV store or a store that also carries PV's and juice and talk with someone in person and buy stuff, too.
I'll look for Pilot stations in So. Ca. when I'm out there and also other places. It does seem there should be a lot of them by now. Of course, we aren't consuming as much as in the analog days...or are we? LOL

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
ya, but would you guys know of any vendors that are pretty good in the IE OC region? I dont do online shopping, thats why.

Since it's at least as safe as buying in person, and there are so many more better quality choices online, and the fact that you can even use a debit card if it has a master or visa logo, is there any particular reason why you won't buy online?

jbart003

Dec 19, 2009
Riverside
Since it's at least as safe as buying in person, and there are so many more better quality choices online, and the fact that you can even use a debit card if it has a master or visa logo, is there any particular reason why you won't buy online?

im not into online shopping. I bought an NJoy dse801 for $80about a year and a half ago when e-cigs were begging to selll online, which was a rip. The atomizer was trash. I stopped by VaporCig just today to replace my atomizer and WOW. Ive missed out the potential of an atomizer. If i went to a kiosk, I can ask many questions face to face, test them, etc. Thats just how i shop. Id hate to buy another product online and find out a component of the product is a failure. That's why i dont trust online shopping. Deana is very kind and helpful whenever I stop by, smelling the different flavors, etc. Ya thats I deal with my business.

But your right, online shopping does save money

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
im not into online shopping. I bought an NJoy dse801 for $80about a year and a half ago when e-cigs were begging to selll online, which was a rip. The atomizer was trash. I stopped by VaporCig just today to replace my atomizer and WOW. Ive missed out the potential of an atomizer. If i went to a kiosk, I can ask many questions face to face, test them, etc. Thats just how i shop. Id hate to buy another product online and find out a component of the product is a failure. That's why i dont trust online shopping. Deana is very kind and helpful whenever I stop by, smelling the different flavors, etc. Ya thats I deal with my business.

But your right, online shopping does save money

It's the least she can do, considering you're helping pay her steep overhead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread