Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Look on Ms Ts homepage and click on coupons. =)

Coupons

Check back here for updates about current coupon codes! Type codes in exactly as they appear to be sure you are getting the discount (or simply copy and paste). Please remember, no coupon code discounts can be given after an order has been placed! This includes (but may not be limited to) cases where a code was entered incorrectly, or if no code was used.

Current Coupon Codes Updated 2/2/11:

Code: sixmoreweeks- 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 3/1/2012. Well, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Feb. 2, so six more weeks of winter! Ms T doesn't seem to mind this since she LOVES that snow they get in Maine!

Code: gridiron - 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 3/1/2012. Superbowl Sunday is Feb. 5! Grab some beers, pizzas, plenty of Ms T's and plant yourself in front of that 70" HD with your friends!

Code: feelthelove - 10% off any order. One time use only! Expires 3/1/2012. Feb. 14 is Valentines Day. Don't forget the one you love! All the feelings of love so far this month are palpable!!!

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Dangit. I tried the old codes last night and saw that all three listed on the website were expired. I placed my order anyway, no big deal. :thumb:

On Saturday I received in the mail my first Ms. T's Bakery order. Vaped on a few flavors over the weekend. Barely 24 hours later, on Sunday night, I made another order. I think I might have a small problem . . .:D

Thanks for your time & dedication Ms. T & Brandon

Last edited:

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Thanks Brandon. I couldn't wait for the codes, as my stash on the strawberry shortcake is getting scary low, but next time I will catch one. I foresee lots of orders in the near future...once a month is just not enough for me. :D

I missed the codes too. Came here, saw "The Rant" and just went ahead and placed my order... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread