Any stores that sell DSE901 supplies in Denver, Colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dijohn76

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Cascade,MT
There is a new supplier Wyzardds gifts that is listed as being in Broomfield, also says sells 901's, whether or not he has a brick & mortar I don't know, you could probably email or pm. I think I saw another supplier with a Denver location a week or so ago but can't remember the name. Not to go too far off topic, but how is the general response to vaping in Denver? I have to make a trip there in about a week and a half and kind of wonder what the "atmosphere" was like?:D

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
There is a new supplier Wyzardds gifts that is listed as being in Broomfield, also says sells 901's, whether or not he has a brick & mortar I don't know, you could probably email or pm. I think I saw another supplier with a Denver location a week or so ago but can't remember the name. Not to go too far off topic, but how is the general response to vaping in Denver? I have to make a trip there in about a week and a half and kind of wonder what the "atmosphere" was like?:D

I saw Wyzardds and have it saved on my favorites. I was actually hoping for one with a shop that customers could walk in to,

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
I found out that propylene glycol is used in humidors. There's a couple of cigar shops I'll be checking out. I hope it's the same stuff used in ecigs. If not, I'll find out one way or the other.
The vegetable glycerin is used for dietary and skincare needs. I'll check out vitamin shops and such. Will post on this thread on what I find.

As for the response to vaping here in Denver, I couldn't tell ya. I just got my 901 Saturday and haven't had an analog since -40 hours ago. The 901 is performing quite well. Hopefully, my Screwdriver will be here soon, too.

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
RandallFlagg - I get my glycerin from Michael's or Hobby Lobby; it's located in the cake decorating aisle. I'm sure WholeFoods would have VG.

dijohn76 - I've been vaping in Denver for about a month now. I don't vape indoors, so I can't speak to how receptive people are to that. Outside, it's greated with a curious studied indifference.

I've had no negative reactions, other than smokers with really random prejudices - "I don't follow fads" or "why not just smoke a 'real' cigarette" - and a lallalallal I can't hear you attitude..

Enjoy your trip out here and I hope it goes well for you

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
RandallFlagg - I get my glycerin from Michael's or Hobby Lobby; it's located in the cake decorating aisle. I'm sure WholeFoods would have VG.

dijohn76 - I've been vaping in Denver for about a month now. I don't vape indoors, so I can't speak to how receptive people are to that. Outside, it's greated with a curious studied indifference.

I've had no negative reactions, other than smokers with really random prejudices - "I don't follow fads" or "why not just smoke a 'real' cigarette" - and a lallalallal I can't hear you attitude..

Hobby Lobby?! There's one right up the road from me. Sweet!
I'm going to try to cut my juice with both and see which one I prefer.
Thank you much, Nephthys.

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
Hobby Lobby?! There's one right up the road from me. Sweet!
I'm going to try to cut my juice with both and see which one I prefer.
Thank you much, Nephthys.

NP

It's less than 3.00 a bottle, so you can't really go wrong. They also have Lorann flavors on the same aisle if you want to DIY. Not sure which Hobby Lobby you are going to, but the last one I was at had about a dozen of them.

Last edited:

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
NP

It's less than 3.00 a bottle, so you can't really go wrong. They also have Lorann flavors on the same aisle if you want to DIY. Not sure which Hobby Lobby you are going to, but the last one I was at had about a dozen of them.

I go to the one by Thornton Parkway and Grant.
If I may ask, which do you prefer and why? PG or VG?

Nephthys

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Denver
I go to the one by Thornton Parkway and Grant.
If I may ask, which do you prefer and why? PG or VG?

VG.

I think I have a really sight sensitivity to PG. When I smoke PG fluid, my eyes dry out and ache and I'm more phlegmy - as if I have a constant frog in my throat.

I can't tell you about flavor and vapor differences; I stopped PG almost immediately.

Not to say I won't break out my PG come the apocalypse.

dijohn76

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Cascade,MT

Thanks Nephthys,
I come to Denver about twice a year (half way point to meet my daughter and pick up and drop off grandkids) but this will be my first trip since taking up vaping and I know Denver went to the stricter smoking laws so I was just curious. Thanks again.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
VG.

I think I have a really sight sensitivity to PG. When I smoke PG fluid, my eyes dry out and ache and I'm more phlegmy - as if I have a constant frog in my throat.

I can't tell you about flavor and vapor differences; I stopped PG almost immediately.

Not to say I won't break out my PG come the apocalypse.

Interesting. Thank you.
I'm going to pick up some PG at a cigar shop on the way home, and then to Hobby Lobby.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA

Well, I went to Hobby Lobby and nobody there had a clue as to what I was talking about for VG. I'll have to try Michael's and WalMart tomorrow.
On the plus side, the manager at Hobby Lobby asked me all sorts of details on my 901. Along with a bunch of other folks who caught me vaping in the store.

Hopefully, he'll remember the website address to this forum and will be here soon.

I really should just print up some cards.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
Okay, folks. I have a few additions to this little quest of mine.

I found a place near me that sells propylene glycol, and another that sells pure vegetable glycerin.

I bought an 8-oz bottle of PG from the cigar shop off of 47th and Wadsworth. It's on the east side of Wadsworth at the turnoff right before you get on the highway (I-70/I-76). Less than ten bucks for it.

I bought a 16oz bottle of VG at Natural Grocers located at 11465 Washington street. It's in the skincare area and cost me $7.57.

I hope this helps folks in my area here around North Denver.

To borrow the thought from noob, I was wondering the same thing here.
Here it is going on nine days waiting for my first order, doing all sorts of research and reading, watching vids on ecigs, vaping, laws, etc.

While still smoking analogs.

Anywhere around Denver?

It's not a store, per se, but Vapour Warehouse (online retailer) is in Denver. You might be able to arrange local purchase/pick-up.

Vapourwarehouse - Home

illspeed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Denver, CO
im in denver as well. I have had some great reactions to it. Its a pain in the ... though when you get around a bunch of drunks that cant understand how it works and your conversation goes in circles. other than that i love that i can vape anywhere and its fun to see peoples reactions when they see me blow out a huge vape cloud and then put my 501 in my pocket. they look at me like wait.... what did i just witness?

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
  • Deleted by Nicfits
  • Reason: Spam

illspeed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Denver, CO
Hello I just started selling, and am still in the process of getting my site up. My company is named Rocky Mountain Vapor. I am located in Breckenridge Colorado. Its about 1:30 hrs from Denver area. PM me if interested in pricing i carry DSE901, DSE801, and M401

I do not have a store front,but have no issue meeting people. I also come down to Denver about once every 2 weeks. You are welcome to take the scenic drive to Breckenridge to stock up on Kits or parts.

do you have any ejuice in stock?

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
  • Deleted by Nicfits
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread