Any suggestions for a juice that is not-so-sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlygirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Indiana
I would love some suggestions that have more of a tobacco taste, less sweet? I was a VS light 120 analog smoker, then went to rolling my own about a year ago, to vaping only the last few weeks. I started out with 24mg, USA tobacco blend from a local vape store, but started kinda mixing with about half of a ce4 with various fruit flavors, with the USA blend.

I ordered bubblegum, pineapple/peach, razzleberry from Mt.Baker and I am reading that these need to steep for a bit. I am finding there are times when I really don't want the "sweet" taste, never was a menthol smoker, but thinking maybe that is possibly the way to go.

My recent order from Mt. Baker was 18mg, and I'm thinking that may be too strong. Any suggestions are appreciated..thanks!

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
I would love some suggestions that have more of a tobacco taste, less sweet? I was a VS light 120 analog smoker, then went to rolling my own about a year ago, to vaping only the last few weeks. I started out with 24mg, USA tobacco blend from a local vape store, but started kinda mixing with about half of a ce4 with various fruit flavors, with the USA blend.

I ordered bubblegum, pineapple/peach, razzleberry from Mt.Baker and I am reading that these need to steep for a bit. I am finding there are times when I really don't want the "sweet" taste, never was a menthol smoker, but thinking maybe that is possibly the way to go.

My recent order from Mt. Baker was 18mg, and I'm thinking that may be too strong. Any suggestions are appreciated..thanks!

A lot of it will depend on the type of flavor you are looking for - a lot of the tobacco based flavors (especially those that use real extracted tobacco for flavoring) can get pretty complex and cover a fairly wide range of flavor types. Have a look here: Natural Tobaccos (fair warning, the thread is very long). There are some great reviews throughout.

I am in the process of tasting as many tobaccos and teas as I can get my hands on. To make sure I dont forget as I taste, steep, and taste again, I am keeping track of my impressions on the blog here. Feel free to have a look if it will be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread