Looking for juice suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink0821

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Albany, NY
About three weeks vaping now. I've stuck to USA Menthol Blend as my adv, but I would like something to have on occasion, obviously.

Here is my dilemma. I would like something sweet, not fruit sweet, but like baked goods sweet.
I've tried Cinnamon Roll and hazelnut spread from Mt. Baker. Raspberry royale, twilight zone, strawberry passion and ourychai from Good Life Vapors. I've let them steep, tried them, let them steep some more..

The only one I am close to satisfied with, besides my adv, is the Twilight zone. Maybe I just don't like juices without menthol?

Using an ego c twist. EVODS, T2s, and my new favorite-Pro tank 2.

Anyone ever have this issue? Any suggestions?

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
juice reviews are nothing like equipment reviews- no one can tell you how you will react to a certain flavor. within your budget hunt around and take a few stabs at juices you think you may enjoy. you will get some hits and some misses. don't get rid of the misses right away- depending on where you are in your vaping timeline your tastes will change the further you are removed from smoking. re-visit the juices you didn't like and you will be surprised that some now taste good or even great. be wary of people exclaiming that any juice is the "greatest e-liquid ever" it only is to them- you may like it or you may not.....

Here is my dilemma. I would like something sweet, not fruit sweet, but like baked goods sweet.

This one is superb - Chocolate Caramel Tango from Guilty Pleasures Organics. I am vaping some right now and it is so tasty. And they are having a 20% off sale and it is satisfaction guaranteed. A must try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread