any suggestions for a tank for my Provari mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonPriest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
i recently ordered a provari mini, so happy, and it is coming today. i have never had a tank mod but have used tanks on my ego, 510, and ovale elips. i was looking through some pictures and i see all these provari's with these great looking tanks and now i must have one. any suggestions on a tank maybe 3ml or so that looks great and is good build quality? price isn't too much of a concern but nothing over $100. i saw a picture of a tank with a cool looking tree on it but didn't see the maker, something like that would be great. if i posted this in the wrong place, i am sorry. i am new to this site and posting so am still getting used to the areas. many thanks

ps i have also saw some cool atomizers that say rebuilable but searched and can not find a place to purchase one, any ideas? would it be too hard for me to figure out as i am not too mechanically inclined?
steph

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
Dont worry about it... the only stupid questions are the ones not asked, the tank with a tree on the side are phiniac tanks, if you want a cheaper tank to try out look at the smoktech tanks, they look good and work great and are cheap.

the 5ml tanks will fit/look better on your provari mini than the 3.5 ml tank.

the 5ml (sometimes called a 6ml) tank will be closer to the same diameter as the provari, the 3.5ml will work but look funny, they are more for the ego type mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread