Any Suggestions on ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

krewblink

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
California
I bought this Smoking Everywhere ecig from some guy in the poker room. He Sold them for 70 bucks. and ive been trying to quit. Patches, Gum, Just dont cut it. I like my SE, But I want more smoke and more battery life. Ive been reading that the DSE 901 And i wanted to know what website i should buy from. I want Fast shipping and good quality service and warranty. Ive been thinking Vaporguys.com, esmokeytreats.com, Totally Wicked.com. Which one Do u guys recommend. how long did it take to ship. how was the customer service. Thanks alot

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Seems that everyone has their favorite sellers. I have two so far... the only two that I have ordered from! I'm new to the e-cig scene as well, so having a good experience right off the bat was great.

I can comment on VaporGuys.com. Those guys were priced right, friendly, and shipping was fast. They are professional and very helpful as well. Just pick up the phone and give them a call. If you leave a message, they usually get right back to you.

When I made a mistake, they e-mailed me to confirm that it indeed was a mistake, and fixed it and refunded the money back to my account then it was shipped that day.

I can also comment on TrueVapor.com. My order from them was shipped the same day and arrived nicely packaged and in a couple of days as well. Great price from them too. I highly recommend the accessory kit from TrueVapor.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread