Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Like this?

Vapor Cig - Products

I haven't ordered from her, so I can't say much . . . but I have read a few threads involving the product, and they seemed positive. Pricey, but an unheard of warranty and lots of kudos on customer service.

OUCH! a $100 for a kit...I'll stick with Phil & his colors and get the extra attie and battery for 69.99 and I know he honors his warranty!

thanks for the link though

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
Like this?

Vapor Cig - Products

I haven't ordered from her, so I can't say much . . . but I have read a few threads involving the product, and they seemed positive. Pricey, but an unheard of warranty and lots of kudos on customer service.

Wowsers... $34.95 for a replacement atomizer? She claims superior product, but OMG $34.95, I don't know if it is that superior. But she has them in Pink and blue :p.

Last edited:

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Wowsers... $34.95 for a replacement atomizer? She claims superior product, but OMG $34.95, I don't know if it is that superior. But she has them in Pink and blue :p.

I know, right?! :shock:

Phil carries white, balck and red...I'll be waiting for a red instead :p
not an emergency, just wanted to add another...was thinking of a SD or bada bing....too many decisions...I like the 801's though and have spare parts

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
I know, right?! :shock:

Phil carries white, balck and red...I'll be waiting for a red instead :p
not an emergency, just wanted to add another...was thinking of a SD or bada bing....too many decisions...I like the 801's though and have spare parts

Yup! Me too. I have a red Njoy penstyle with extra atomizers, but I have been longing for a pink or blue one but not for 100 bucks. I was actually thinking about trying a 901 from PureSmoker, but them I also want to try a manual sitch one as well... Oh! the decisions we have to make! lol :shock:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Yup, pricey indeed. But in all fairness, she offers a 6-month warranty on batteries and a LIFETIME warranty on atomizers.

Of course, a warranty is only as good as the company standing behind it, and if she goes out of business in 6 months, you'd be out of luck. On the other hand, the initial reports regarding customer service seem to be very positive, and I understand she was previously active on the forum before she took time off to get the business up and running.

I'll admit that I'm just girlie enough that a pink penstyle appeals to me, but I'm practical enough that I'll stick with my Dura and my Screwdriver. ;)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Rob told me last week that he ordered some pink 901s. (I'm impatiently waiting for them to come in ;))
I got a black for hubby from him and it came with that cute little "cigarette pack" stlye case that holds everything. Very nice!

Might check with him and see if he got some penstyles, too.

Just a thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a pink 901 from ecig.com.

I know I've heard some not great things about them on here, but when I emailed him that I was having atomizer problems, he responded right way, and told me he'd ship a replacement right out. (Haven't received it yet, as it's only been 2 days) but I was impressed with the speed of his reply and the helpful attitude he had.

~ dee

Legato525

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
After my five NJOY's died, I was only ordering generics. I went to so cal to buy carts from vaporcig because of their price. I tried there pen style while i was there. I was so impressed I bought 2 full kits and 2 extra atomizers. Love them all, no problems, (since I got the batteries replaced) Vaporcig is the only full price brand name I support.(So Far, still testing others, what can I say, I am an addict :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread