Any Vape Shop in Houston Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Pretty sure the elixir dude works out of his house, same thing with black widow. Black widow doesn't even list an address.

Do not go to Smokedreams. They wanted $17 for a CE3 clearo. That's downright price gouging.

Where did Spring open up a B&M?....still nothing listed on their website either.

Nik opened the store front in January of this year and no, he hasn't updated his website yet. I was there today to get a couple of things and his store looks nice. He's still setting up.

His address is 1603 Rayford Rd, Spring, Tx right at the corner of Geneva and Rayford.

Create E Cig

Moved On
May 3, 2013
Houston, Texas
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Elixir liquid is opening up a B&M store in Katy on June 1. Address will be: 403 W. Grand Pkwy South, Katy, TX, 77494 according to their website. I think that's on HW99 just south of I-10. Been ordering from them online for quite a while, excited to see a B&M coming up.

Elixirliquid in katy,tx/// look online. I heard it's a great place, but have not been there myself because I live in Sugarland.

Create E Cigs Houston has a very nice B&M vape shop at 6371 Westheimer & Winrock now, just east of Hillcroft/S Voss. I haven't checked out Elixir Liquid in Katy yet, but I'm gonna check it out next though, since it may be a little closer to Sugar Land. I hope someone really smart with enough money to do it right opens a vape shop in First Colony soon, whoever is first to do that should do very well with it, especially if it's as nice or even nicer than Creat E Cigs is. They have a very impressive store and staff, with a very good sized vaping area to hang out in too. I needed a new drip tip to replace the one that I lost for my Vivi Nova, and some disposable clearos for my eGo batteries. They had everything I needed, and some really cool decorative drip tips as well! I bought a Kanger ProTank while I was there, and the girl who helped me told me everything I needed to know about it and showed me how to do it. My friend who went with me was really impressed with them too, and he's not even a vaper or a smoker, so that says alot about the good vibes of people doing a vape shop right! At least it's a start in the right direction for a city you'd expect to have more than enough good B&M vape shops to choose from in any part of town you look, especially in areas where demand for them is high! First Colony is such a perfect area for a really good one that you can hang out in, so GotVapes, we're counting on you to go for it as soon as you can afford to! Somebdy's got to be smart enough and rich enough to do it soon, at least with really good credit!

munchichee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
Houston, TX
Smoke Dreamz has two Westheimer locations their stuff is higher than online but they have brick and mortar costs to deal with.

Smokedreamz just re-bottles elixir's juice anyway. I stopped in there one Sunday after church and got 3 10 ml bottles of juice and didn't even think to ask the price. You can imagine the look on my face when the guy said the total was something like $50.

Happyesmoker has good juice prices + 20% off coupon codes. 2 30ml for $22. I usually order online and meet Jeff near IKEA on I-10 if I need something that day.

ricorick

Jan 28, 2013
Texas
there is a little b&m in bacliff , potent smokeables small place he has a website real friendly.
not as pricey on stuff as the "smoke shops", they are higher a cats back around here.
hey ratchet, ive been to kaiserslautern before, back in the 70's
Potent as really stepped up they have a Hookah lounge and they are pretty knowledgeable. If you go check out Shaggy's Art the dude is really talented.:D If you buy two bottles of Juice you get the third one free.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
No B&Ms, and that's kind of crazy for the 4th largest city in the US. And we probably have 15 local "online" retailers. Smoke shops have some stuff but it is out of control expensive, like $16 for a CE4 clearo expensive...

No, I know somebody found one in Katy. But I'm over here in Austin and dunno where it was...

hanzo.esq

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
TX
Create E Cig is at Westheimer and Hillcroft. Their people were nice and they had an OK selection. Most importantly, they will let you try all their liquids from their "tank rack of flavor" and then mix them on the spot for you. Their prices were a little high for B/M hardware and fair for B/M liquid.

Smoke Dreams had a small selection, but it was all the stuff that is recommended as a newbie step up from cig-a-like (twist, nova, etc). Smoke Dreams prices were 150% of what you can get online. TheSenator properly called it gouging. Their prices are so high, they beg negotiation (which I haven't tried yet). $40 for an eGo twist? $19 for 20 ml of liquid? I didn't know any better. *sigh*

TheSenator's list is good for online vendors. I would also mention that Spring Vapor (online and B/M near the Woodlands) is owned by a long time poster here (name escaping me right now). Spring Vapor also supports the Houston Vape Club.

Hanzo.

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
No, I know somebody found one in Katy. But I'm over here in Austin and dunno where it was...
Exilir E-liquid just opened that store a month ago off 99 Grandparkway in Katy, my posts were almost 6-7 months ago. :p:D
Haven't gotten to check it out, but a co-worker said it was "really nice" just lacked inventory. That was at opening though...

You HTX people need to check out the vape meets. Haven't been to one this summer because of my MBA classes, but they are getting big from what I've seen.

VapingGun

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

vap3onsugarland

Moved On
Aug 28, 2013
Sugar Land, TX
  • Deleted by retired1

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
To update this thread, also check out Tranquil Vapors. Owners Crystal and Richard are good peeps but run it out of their home. Competitive prices for the limited (but growing) inventory. Wiife and I have had good luck with most of their juices...

Gonna subscribe to this thread to stay updated just in case more pop up!

spaniard_86

Moved On
Sep 4, 2013
Sugar Land, TX
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

reticentone

Jun 12, 2013
Houston, TX
I work at a new shop that has been open for a few weeks. It's called E-CIG and Vapor Lounge and it's in Humble, TX. Also we are in the process of opening several more locations in the Houston area. We cary Halo, Volcano, Joyetech, and several other quality vendors. We have lots of juice, starter kits, lavatubes, evics, and tons of accessories. We have about 150 different flavors that you can sample while you are here. We will soon be offering gourmet coffee as well. We would love to have the oppurtunity to supply all your vaping needs. Come on in, and if you let us know you heard about us here or on facebook we will give you 10% off your entire purchase.

20028 Hwy 59N, Humble, Texas 77338
(281) 796-6656
https://www.facebook.com/ecigvaporlounge

Our next three locations will be opening soon at these addresses.

5610 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77057
14725 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77079
156E FM 1960 Rd, Houston, TX 77073

We are looking for people interested in working at these locations, so if you or someone you know has experience with vaping and needs a job come in and get an application at our Humble location, or give us a call at the number above.

Last edited:
If you live in the Houston area, I strongly recommend Elixir Liquid. the owners Greg and Teagan are very nice people that will go out of there way to make sure you get exactly what you need. They do not try to sell you something you might not need just to make a sale. I will admit when they first open there new store the inventory of select brands were very low, But I was just there 2 days ago, and they have a wide variety of product now, they carry provari - smoktech SID's and other VV-VW mods. Huge selection of tanks. Only draw back is that you might have to wait around in the store a minute. Due to the high volume of customers. But they are working on that and have hired a new person to help with customer service. And I usually dont mind waiting, as I like to look around at the new stock they get in. There website has not been updated with the new stock last I checked. So you will have to either call them or go to there store yourself.
Phone number is 713-319-8710. Best vape store in houston I.M.O.

lyncentric

Feb 13, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Vape On in Sugar Land is great for juices. Their equipment selection isn't huge, but what they do have is of good quality. And I'm sure if you wanted something they could special order it for you. They are also super nice and helpful. Buy 2, get 1 one free on juices, they have a rewards program, and a tasting station where you can taste all of their juice. It's my go-to B&M, I like the people and it's near my home. If you're in the area, it's certainly worth a visit.

RJPrestO

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Houston, TX
+1 on e-Cig and VaporLounge in Houston. Went to their 5610 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77057 location. Found the staff to friendly and knowledgeable. Received 30% off of an eVic starter kit, 26% off of a 2nd battery and a free 15ml bottle of Halo's Tiki Juice. Fully stocked tasting bar that allowed me to select several other juices to buy. A very pleasant experience, will definitely revisit this store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread