Any Vape Shop in Houston Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyncentric

Feb 13, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Civil Vapes in Humble and Sugarland
Forever Vapes in Spring and the Heights

All carrying premium juice lines and very nice gear.

I haven't tried the Sugar Land Civil Vapes yet! Soon-to-be Mr. Lyncentric and I will have to stop by soon. We're always on the lookout for a good, local vape shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lyncentric

Feb 13, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Visited Civil Vapes this afternoon, and wow. They are absolutely great! Large selection of quality juice including Five Pawns, and a very setup to test all the juice they carry. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff. I'm going in next week for a Kayfun and rebuilding lessons. This is my new go-to shop. Other shops in this area I've visited just do not compare.

James15

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Deer Park, Tx., USA
There is a couple over on the other side of town also. They are called Vapor Sense. One is on Egret Bay in League City and the other one just opened up in Laporte at the corner of Fairmont parkway and 146. They also have a store in Alvin. They make real good juice and what suprised the hell out of me was they give veterans 50% off their juices and 10% off equipment!

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
I'll be in Pasadena for a couple of days in July. I'm trying to figure out which decent shops are the closest. I'd like to try new juices, but I'm mostly hoping I can save some dough (our prices have to include customs cost) on buying a good RBA and maybe a mod if the price is right. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

cajunxrt

May 5, 2014
Houston
Bump

Could anyone tell me if there are some decent shops between Houston airport and Pasadena? Internet search does not give interesting results, and those I have found have fairly negative reviews or nothing more than starter kits on their websites...

Do you know what airport? Is it hobby or bush? there are two decent ones on the southside in sugarland. The better ones are further north by the cypress area. One shop carries premium eliqs like spacejam and mr. Goodvape. The other makes all of their own eliq and most of them are really amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
Bush. I should have the better part of a Monday afternoon and evening to drive around a bit too, so the Cypress area should be a great place to start (bonus points for something to do or see on the way from there to Pasadena :D).

I'll also have time to kill Tuesday after 5 p.m. and could possibly make it to Sugarland if I didn't spend too much money and still feel like touring, but that can also depends on their business hours (approx. 40 minute drive minus street driving from Pasadena).

Double Helix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Houston, TX
Bump

Could anyone tell me if there are some decent shops between Houston airport and Pasadena? Internet search does not give interesting results, and those I have found have fairly negative reviews or nothing more than starter kits on their websites...

I'm not sure where the Houston airport is but, aside from the vape shops mentioned, there is one located off I10 and Heights Blvd.

Just an FYI driving in Houston at 5pm is pretty much useless unless you understand the roads. The traffic is ridiculous depending on where you are.

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
No problem. I bought my nemesis from cypress vapors and if you stop by vapor cigs of texas you have to try their puff the magic dragon. Its my favorite and one of their best sellers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Duly noted, thanks!

I'm not sure where the Houston airport is but, aside from the vape shops mentioned, there is one located off I10 and Heights Blvd.

Just an FYI driving in Houston at 5pm is pretty much useless unless you understand the roads. The traffic is ridiculous depending on where you are.

The Bush airport is between I45 and I69 15 minutes north from the 610. If I'm early enough I might have a chance to swing by there.

Thanks for the traffic tip; I'll have to eat not too far from the hotel if I'm too hungry

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
There's a new one here in Deer Park (right next to Pasadena) called Vapor Country. It's at the corner of Luella and Spencer. There is also another on called Vapor Sense and it's in Laporte (next to Pasadena) and it's at the corner of Fairmont and 146

been seen many vape shops popping up in houston. getting to be too many.

I'm sure there will come a time where we can get decent juices at the corner store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread