Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey out there, just wondering if anyone in Wisconsin is on the forum...I see others in the "community" area that have sub-forums based on where they live, so thought I'd ask. I am in Southern WI, Janesville to be exact. It would be cool to have some vaping neighbors! :vapor:

Plenty. Not me. ...but seems like more than any other state. You'll find out soon enough.... welcome

Drevly

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Janesville, Wisconsin
thanks all you WI people, for turning up here :) a WI social group would be awesome to organize. not sure how we'd go about it, but it would be a good thing. more locations for these "vape fests" would be very useful too, not only to us, but interested people who just want to know more. as far as WI goes, it seems like Madison, as progressive as it is would have takers. being here with you guys is an excellent start tho; so glad to have found all of you, no matter where you are.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Seems to be at least 4 of us in Antigo alone! (Including me and my husband!)

There have been a few Wisconsin get-togethers. Join the "Behing the Cheddar Curtain" group by PMing Vick's. You can find out when the next get-together is. I'm thinking we need a Northwoods meet! Of course, my husband and I could just meet up with Blutoday over at Animal's or Northstar, lol! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread