Any X menthol smokers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpitts1289

Nov 5, 2009
Tacoma WA
Does anyone have any input/opinions of the Nuport Cartos or the menthol juice, I ordered both with my start up kit and im a little curious about what to expect.

A little back story on me I have been smoking newport's for about 11 years now and i really enjoy the flavor of that specific menthol (I have tried others Kool, Marb, Cams but I always prefer the Newport)

Thanks in advance

J

Detoura_Band

Oct 6, 2009
I vape both the flavors you mentioned, mostly menthol and mint, on a daily basis. Nuport is my new favorite flavor though!! I smoked menthols ( newport, smooths, cool and marlboro menthols) for 6 years and I ordered mint and menthol with my kit. I kicked smoking to the curb from day one ( been 1 month today, in fact!!) with the vapor king and these flavors. I refill my carts with menthol 24 juice. You made good choices.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
I was a menthol smoker. I found the menthol flavor a little harsh. i like the mint as it is closer to the old menthol flavor i used to smoke. I want to try the other menthol flavors but am tight on the nickle right now. The last carto purchases i made were for kamels for a friend im trying to get to switch off of analogs. I'll have to wait to experiment with the other flavors for myself. Im so happy with my v4l I have been handing out their cards to anyone i see with an analog. It amazes me how many ppl have never even heard of an e-cigg. I want the world to drop analogs.

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
Does anyone have any input/opinions of the Nuport Cartos or the menthol juice, I ordered both with my start up kit and im a little curious about what to expect.

A little back story on me I have been smoking newport's for about 11 years now and i really enjoy the flavor of that specific menthol (I have tried others Kool, Marb, Cams but I always prefer the Newport)

Thanks in advance

J

I am an ex-menthol smoker. Cool is my favorite flavor by far, it's awesome!!!
I haven't tried Nuport yet, so can't comment on that.
I just wanted to point out that I have the menthol juice and I tend to add it to so many flavors to give them that menthol kick! I just got a bonus Parliament in my last order and didn't care for it much. I blew it out through the battery end just a little to make room for more juice, and added about 4 or 5 drops of menthol and now it tastes great!!
So anyway, before you give up on a flavor try mixing it up a bit and maybe end with a creation you will love!!:)
for example: Grape/Menthol (or Grape/Mint) may sound weird but tastes awesome!!
Have fun!

Jon Solo

Moved On
Sep 25, 2009
Orbit
My wife and I were both menthol smokers for 20 plus years. The menthol varieties from V4L are very good. We've tried them all, and the cool thing is they are all a little different. Taste is a very subjective thing. In the end you're just going to have to try them and see what tastes best to you. I'm sure if you ask in the comments section when placing an order they'll put together a menthol sampler pack for you so you don't have to buy a box of each.

For what it's worth this is cut and paste from the review I left on Cool's on the V4L site:

Cool has become the daily vape of choice for both myself and my wife. Before dumping the dirt sticks NewPort was her brand and NuPort was what she expected to like the best from V4L. After trying Cool she changed her mind.

Cool, IMHO, is the best of the menthol flavors. Actually I like them all, but Cool is my favorite. It's very smooth. Some of the other menthol variants can be a bit sharp. Cool is almost a perfect blend: Nice minty menthol but with faint nutty almost buttery notes and a hint of sweetness. It reminds me of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies.

If you were a menthol smoker you owe it to yourself to try Cool.

Jpitts1289

Nov 5, 2009
Tacoma WA
Well I just got my package and it is amazing the menthol is great and Steve being the awsome guy he is threw in an extra manual pink battery my wife will love and a whole nother BOX of Marb Menthol carts... i think im in love. now i must patiently wait on my 2 other orders of carts and juice... thanks so much V4L this is an amazing product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread