newport smokers...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipsed1770

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
South Carolina
Gourmet vapor is having a 50% off sale right now (coupon code: giveme50) and I just ordered their nuport. I've never smoked newports before but wanted to try a menthol flavor. You might want to try them while they have a sale going on and can get it at a reasonable price.

Edit: their cinnabun is excellent and I also like their blueberry muffin. I get just single flavor not double or triple.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
any newport smokers(ex smokers)....what juices have u tried comes close to a newport in (your opinion)...can u guys plssend me in the right direction...also what menthol flavors from (vapor renu) have u guys tried?..:vapor:

The East Coast Menthol is very close to what you are asking...It is the only flavor I would buy from them....I tried the renu custom blend and double flavor...throat hit is a personal thing. I always bought medium....I smoked Newports, kools and L&M's Remember taste is subjective just like pain.....

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
I was a dedicated Newports smoker for 33 years. Tried other brands and always went back to Newports. When I started vaping, I tried many menthols and many "NuPort" varieties. Only one came close for me: 10ml bottle of Nuhport flavor e-Liquid I am fairly certain it is a China juice and PG. Within a month or so I moved on to others that I liked better. When you start vaping full-time (as in no more analogs), your taste-buds change and your sense of flavor comes back. So after about a month or 2, I did not want that juice anymore.

I still have several tobacco menthols that I enjoy but I stick with US made and really prefer higher VG base mixes. One that I found early on, that is still higher PG but is USA made and is still one of my favorites it the Tobacco Menthol from Tasty Vapor: Welcome to Tasty Vapor They now offer sample sizes: Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Another great tobaccos and tobacco menthol juice mixer is Vaperite. He has a Menthol Maker that lets you choose the tobacco base and the menthol level. Some are macerated and others use flavorings. Vaperite makes bout 60+% of my favorite top-line-up juices in my collection. He also has sample packs. From the MEnthol Maker, my 2 favorites are the Burley Menthol and the Organic Tobacco menthol. I use the medium menthol level. You can see the Menthol Maker here: Menthol Maker Vape Juice He has MANY awesome juices.

But, if you are really still very new to vaping and obviously looking for that Newport experience, Try the one from VaporKings as a starting place and when you are ready to branch out, try the other two for top quality juices.

Last edited:

M ike

Jun 20, 2011
Carlisle
I Smoked nuthing but newports for over 5 years before I first try'd to quit anologs, I was about 15 when i started smoking. I havent smoked as much as most people. Wasted half my youth and my teen years away. I stopped smoking about 2 months ago. I havent found any Juice that has the newport flavor or even close. I found that other fruity/sweet/minty flavors work better for me. i like the fruity sweet flavors the best. Made me not think about anologs, Some people will never quit anologs, I just been enjoying flavorful pulls off one of my 510. A way better experience for your nicotine. Juice tastes much better when your taste buds come back lol. Anyhow, I havent come accross anything that resembles the Newport flavor.

GL

Nautiboy1279

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Ridge NY
I got a huge bottle 300ml from e-cig for 40 bucks and is a good vp pg mix. Its not an overpowering amount of menthol, and is probably the closest to a menthol cig that I have vaped. Then when you want to move on to a stronger menthol, mintier taste (as I wound up wanting) you can use that to stretch your other juices even further. Good money saver! That was the best price by far I have ever seen on juice. I will have that for probably a year and only spent 40 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread