Anybody else planning on converting family members at Thanksgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Good luck Moonstruck! I hope you are successful in converting everyone!!

My niece is hosting the dinner this year (a first for her). My family already knows and I've converted several, but her husband's family will be there, so I plan to give a Vapor King demonstration, have plenty of flavors for everyone to try, and hand out the V4L business cards.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I'm the only one in my immediate and extended family that was a smoker. Total black sheep.

I'm the same. My 2 sisters quit many years ago. None of my cousins smoke and I have quite a few cousins. Not even my nieceses and nephews smoke. Just my wife and I. My Dad, he's 91, never smoked. Going to Jackson, MS to see him for Thanksgiving and made my first ever reservation in a no smoking hotel.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Going to my daughters house in SF[ would been there today but my car had problems}
She is so happy i quit smoking, no more going out to my car to have a cig! :D
I've shown my VK to other family members that do smoke, but they are just not interested, that's ok cus I know I made the right decision!

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Don't have any family left on this side of the contenent, but I'm going to a friends house. She quit cold turkey and is having a hard time. Bringing a few 0mg flavors, along with a few nic carts for others to try as well. And all the V4L cards I have, which isn't many, last order didn't have any...

Just request more cards in your comments and they V4L crew will make it happen!

It will be just me and the boyfriend for Thanksgiving so nobody around to convert!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
My wife's sister is schizophrenic, and smokes constantly. The cigs and her meds really do a number on her health, and she can't really afford to smoke, as expensive as cigs are nowadays. We're going to see if she'll try a VK when she comes for Thanksgiving. If she likes it we can get her started, and hopefully she'd at least be able to cut down on the analogs.

Tracy

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
SoCal
My wife's sister is schizophrenic, and smokes constantly. The cigs and her meds really do a number on her health, and she can't really afford to smoke, as expensive as cigs are nowadays. We're going to see if she'll try a VK when she comes for Thanksgiving. If she likes it we can get her started, and hopefully she'd at least be able to cut down on the analogs.

Good Luck, PianoGuy!

Happy T day to all...!!!

I have added a few converts these past few weeks and am so happy about that! As far as the family goes...me, definitely the last smoker holdout ( i was actually kind of proud...WRONG) Most of the people I will be seeing have no idea that I quit the analogs...It will be interesting to see if they notice!

~ Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread