The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anybody in Maine got "mod fever"?

Discussion in 'Maine State Vapors' started by my4jewels, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. my4jewels

my4jewels Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Hi again, everybody! I have a bad case of "mod fever"! I started with Greensmoke, sent that back real quick, then onto ego's and riva's with lr cartos for a while. Then I tried VV vaping. There's no going back for me.

So far, I've got a Krimson Kustom VV evercool boxmod, a Buzz Pro Woody, and on order a VV Power GRIP from Sweetvapes, and a VV hogmod. I just love the wooden mods! :)

I'm also making my own tanks and diy most of my juice.

Who's closest to Topsham? I'd love to talk vaping with someone local.

2. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Is there a Maine vaping group?If not maybe start one.Then you could do meets.

3. rainkeltoia

rainkeltoia Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2011
    Maine
    heya Keyzy, you popped into our Maine group! :)
    I haven't tried any mods, I use a couple Ego batts and I do have an epower but I don't really consider it a mod so much as a slightly bigger ego with removable batteries. I'm a bit gun-shy of a mod since my luck with anything electronic is pretty miserable.

4. UpInTheCut

UpInTheCut Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2011
    New Hampshire
    I used to live on Westport Island last year...I moved to Manchester,NH though...I have been on a Mod binge recently as well. My newest is the Darwin, now that I have it, all my other devices are sitting collecting dust... Now, I have been on the hunt for the perfect addy I have 2 Genisis LV's coming soon and the mini Genisis too...I've tried the IKV I06, the dual coil addy from Clouds of Vapor. The hybrid 306/510 and now I've ordered the Fluxomizer Deluxe from gotvapes..loving my new hobby, though it gets expensive, but it sure beats smoking
    -Up
    I miss Bisson Meat Market so much, that place rocks :)

5. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Oooops,Sorry,Im always sticking my nose where it doesnt belong!!LOL!Sooo sorry.I need to pay attention!

6. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    I'm right around the corner from Bisson's. The cows mooing softly at night lull us to sleep in the summertime.

7. zzooti

zzooti Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    Love Bisson's meats; I work with one of them Bissons too-he won't get me a discount though :2cool: Anyway, I am getting mod fever, although I don't really have much money to invest in mods right now. I'm getting together the bits & pieces to make my own tank mod, see how that goes; I'd like to get a box mod kit, even though I haven't quite got the hang of soldering yet.

8. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Yes, I was happy with my ego for quite a while. I started feeling there was "something more". I exclusively use VV mods now with carto tanks. It's a whole new world. zzooti, when we get together I can show you lots of different stuff in the mod department. Right now, I'm waiting on a couple of SweetVape GRIPS, a couple of Hogmods, a Redsky after Christmas, and I have a BuzzPro Veneer, aVV evercool boxmod, and a VV boxmod that uses 2 18650 batts. And quite an assortment of carto tanks. I really like the look and feel of the wood mods, although they are expensive.

9. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    I made my own e-pipe yesterday; took my 510 stick battery and the bowl of a pipe I was going to throw away and put the two together; looks pretty good, works good, and no e-cigs were harmed.

10. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Pictures, please... :)

11. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    GEDC0048.jpg
    I call this one the 'Norman'

12. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    Oops, double post; I should know better-new to ECF but I'm an old hand at these boards from the old pre Facebook days

13. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
  14. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    I have another one I'm going to do (not telling!) need to hit Jenny Station for supplies (bet they miss me-or at least my money!) also I decided for my tank I'd do the 'syringe' mod, instead of using the vinyl tube I was going to use-not sure if vinyl is safe to use.

15. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    pm me about the syringe tank mod. I have a bunch of the syringes to make those tanks and something even better. I've made a ton of them. Vinyl isn't good because it stretches and slips, I tried it.

16. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    Got the syringe, rubber grommets, carto, and another syringe with a blunt tip needle for filling; only thing I really need is a tip; got any extra drip tips laying around?

17. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    I have some extra black plastic drip tips.

18. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    Appreciate it much if I could get one from you; I'm going to order some, but I need to order some other things with it, to make the shipping cost worthwhile; not sure what I need right now-other than another Inferno battery, which can wait.

19. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    I guess we'll be meeting after all. I was hoping to meet the 1st time with our vaping spouses, but it seems silly to mail it since you live so close. The postage would cost more than I paid for the drip tip. What do you suggest?

20. zzooti

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    Will you be in Brunswick any day next week? you could drop it off where I work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.