• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anybody tried the Tornado nano or Limitless Plus RDTA yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Nice.. I wanna build my own coil too, but given the limitations, Idk if I'll attract any problem importing the coil measuring stick(not sure the name), and some tweezers for it.

Quite likely you will get the coiling tool stopped. Others have even got wire stopped. but you can get tweezers all over, even from pasar malam.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Quite likely you will get the coiling tool stopped. Others have even got wire stopped. but you can get tweezers all over, even from pasar malam.
Haha tweezer(with the big O as the handle one, for unscrewing the tank). I'm looking for the coiling tool to measure the diameter one, that'll be handy.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
The small blue screwdriver is 2mm in diameter. Get something bigger if 2mm is too small. Don't really need the coiler.
just got my coils and cotton from a seller. and i can't find my small blue screwdriver ~_~ screwed up and the ohm just jumps and jumps.. swapped a new coil and it's working for now, charging the battery now. seems like i got a lot to purchase~

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
just got my coils and cotton from a seller. and i can't find my small blue screwdriver ~_~ screwed up and the ohm just jumps and jumps.. swapped a new coil and it's working for now, charging the battery now. seems like i got a lot to purchase~
Take ur time. I don't think vaping's going away anytime soon.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Make sure you tighten the screws down. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread