Anymore Halo recommendations? Love Tribeca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer26

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
NY
Tribeca is my favorite so far but I only just started so what else would you recommend for a Tribeca lover? I have a bottle of Tiki juice I have yet to tap into but Halo is having a Memorial Day sale so I'm looking to stock up.

Also, if anyone has suggestions from other companies that are along the Tribeca lines (preferably with sales going on), please throw them out there. I suppose I'm not really into the dessert types of stuff. More along the tobacco flavor side. At least for now.

Thanks all

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Tribeca is my favorite so far but I only just started so what else would you recommend for a Tribeca lover? I have a bottle of Tiki juice I have yet to tap into but Halo is having a Memorial Day sale so I'm looking to stock up.

Also, if anyone has suggestions from other companies that are along the Tribeca lines (preferably with sales going on), please throw them out there. I suppose I'm not really into the dessert types of stuff. More along the tobacco flavor side. At least for now.

Thanks all

Tribeca lover checking in!

Tribeca is an RY4 (caramel, vanilla, and tobacco), and a highly regarded one ate that. Check out the Big RY4 thread in the juice review section for ideas on RY4s. If you asked for similar RY4s to Tribeca you'll get some suggestions.

It's the only Halo juice that has that profile, so hard to suggest other Halo juices if you like that one. Longhorn I liked a lot. Turkish is well liked; wasn't for me but it's many peoples favorite from Halo.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
This is what I know of what I have tried:

Freedom Juice -- rock solid throat hit, a bit like a spicy tobacco. Whereas Turkish Tobacco is sweeter with a cardamom (ginger) kick, but is soothing. Torque 56 is slightly sweet, the exhaled vapor does offer an analog ordor, and is a bit grassier than the others. Prime 15 is akin to a 555, nutty, a bit of wafer, and faint chocloate (very faint).

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Tribeca is my current favorite juice. You may want to try the RY4 from Apolloecigs. To me, it seemed like a lighter, slightly sweeter relative of Tribeca.

The only other Halo juices I've tried are Freedom Juice (seemed a bit like a light pipe tobacco to me) and Prime 15 (I found it to be very "earthy" and didn't care for it at all).

livinthelife

May 10, 2013
Fort Myers, FL
Thanks all

I'm deciding whether to take advantage of the Memorial Day sale as well. Tribeca is the bomb and love it with my am coffee.

When I ordered my kit from halo, I got the gourmet kit of which I only like one out of six flavors. (Malibu) That said, I'd rather not go the experimental route since I have five flavors that I really don't care for.

I'll have to look around here since I know there was a swap thread somewhere.

Happy Vaping!

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
Sorry for the gravedig. I just got my bottle of Longhorn, it was basically the juice that got me into vaping on a serious level, and now I remember why I loved it so much. It's just such a well rounded vape. Tobacco, hints of chocolate, spices I can't even describe because they blend so well, it creates an almost cologne type musk (I can't think of a better word, but there is one) that's not chemical tasting at all, it's just very satisfying. Complete home run, for me. If you're looking for a halo liquid, i'd say this is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread